+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Sending you lots of hugs xx I had the same drama with results at the start of my pregnancy and everything turned out fine xx
    Do you mind me asking what happened with that pregnancy? Were you measuring behind in an early ultrasound too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything goes well for you brimm.
    Whether your future baby will be here in 9 months or 9 years, this experience goes to show that you will be a strong, protective, and loving mother, and you should be proud of yourself.

*** "Daddy, toast, hat" ***

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePancakeDrawer For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (03-06-2014),mrswhitehouse  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Do you mind me asking what happened with that pregnancy? Were you measuring behind in an early ultrasound too?
    First scan we saw nothing, second scan I was measuring behind and had low hcg. (I was told it probably wasn't viable and to keep an eye out for miscarriage). Third scan baby had the same due date as the second scan and hcg raised. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and baby is measuring 4 days ahead.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First scan we saw nothing, second scan I was measuring behind and had low hcg. (I was told it probably wasn't viable and to keep an eye out for miscarriage). Third scan baby had the same due date as the second scan and hcg raised. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and baby is measuring 4 days ahead.
    Thanks so much for sharing, it's good to know there is hope I also think if the op didn't have an internal US then its more likely they missed a fetal pole.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yea you definitely need an internal early on. They tried an external at first and saw nothing. Internal I got to see baby

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea you definitely need an internal early on. They tried an external at first and saw nothing. Internal I got to see baby
    Thank you or your message. I did have an internal ultra-sound.

Got my results back today and they have risen but not to the extent you would expect after close to 3 weeks since the last HCG test. I will be taking another next week to see if it is continuing to rise or simply has just stopped.

Doctor believes most likely it has stopped and I'll miscarriage within the next few weeks. But you never know.

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you know what your results were?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post

Do you know what your results were?
    No they didn't say exact numbers, but a lot lower than they should be. They are pretty concerned which makes me concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brimm View Post
    No they didn't say exact numbers, but a lot lower than they should be. They are pretty concerned which makes me concerned.
    Don't stress, mine were higher than they should be ( which can also be an issue). Our bodies and our babies are amazing and miraculous

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brimm View Post
    Your dr doesn't seem that great maybe ring and ask if you can get an exact number?

My first HCG for DD2 was 15... I was told it doesn't look good. But I just seemed to have really low levels throughout the entire first trimester.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this Brimm I have been reading along but not knowing what to say. So just wanted to offer hugs and I really hope everything works out for you x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (03-06-2014)