+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourTheBear View Post
    It changed regularly because I have the attention span of a three year old but -

- Video Games - mostly 3ds, I usually have 2-3 I cycle through (atm yoshis island, zelda a link to the past and pokemon trozei link)

- ipad - I troll through the App Store and find a new game that will last/entertain me for a few days (hearthstone atm)

- puzzles (sudoku/word search)

- loom banding (shamefully)

- Reading cracked/buzzfeed
    How are you enjoying hearthstone? I'm not really into card games but I'm really enjoying it. I guess because it's revolved around the wow universe. I'm looking forward to the nax xpac they're bringing out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like reading, the net, going out to dinner or coffee ( is that a hobby lol) taking ds places , tv...mmm I think I need to get more active....

I also belong to a single parent group and I organize events to take them to. I love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I enjoy reading, watching tv series and movies, Internet. I do like to do craft and paint but don't get a lot of time.
    I have been in Girl Guides since I was 6yrs old, so I volunteer as a leader. I love planning activities. It's opened me up to lots of different things and meet all ages and different people. I really enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusheen The Cat View Post
    How are you enjoying hearthstone? I'm not really into card games but I'm really enjoying it. I guess because it's revolved around the wow universe. I'm looking forward to the nax xpac they're bringing out
    I really like it. Never been a fan of card games (or turn based games either) but I enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has just brought home some large and medium cable reels, so my new-found hobby will be making these. Looking forward to doing something productive with my time!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    DH has just brought home some large and medium cable reels, so my new-found hobby will be making these. Looking forward to doing something productive with my time!!
    They are beautiful!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a small online business selling girls handmade hair accessories so that keeps me busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've just started something new...knitting. It must be the nesting finally kicking in but I've decided to make our new bubba a woollen blanky. I started on some practice squares over the weekend and my memory of how to knit has come back to me (with the help of YouTube). I also bought a great knitting pattern off Etsy. Looking forward to finding the right colours and getting stuck into it.