+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do you guys get bored of these things? I only sew when i have a purpose. Atm i dont really have the money for more fabric to sew for the sake
    Of it.

Im boredddd

As much as i dig bubhub. So much of it is revolved around specific situations that just dont apply to me anymore. Bit boring these days. Hmm

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    I sew and do needlepoint, video games, paint, watch movies, tv shows, go walking, photography, crochet.

But when the kids go to bed and hubby is doing lesson planning i feel bored and a bit over those things mentioned above.

Im not really into scrapbooking (gave it a go but my designs are always too juvenile so i dont really wanna do that.)

What do you do?
    Omg. You just made me tired. Are you familiar with sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is it times like these that having a pet comes in handy? To spend time with? *shrug*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Omg. You just made me tired. Are you familiar with sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha yeaaaah i dont do those things everyday! I float between projects of a night when the kids go to bed as hubby is always busy with work but none of it is taking away my boredom. I want something new, something exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I struggle to find a hobby I enjoy that I can do of a night as well. I can't do anything crafty, and all my hobbies are day time things...exercise, bike riding, taking the dog for a walk etc. I study now, and that fills my evenings so much. I enjoyed it at first but 2 1/2 years down the track and I am well and truly over it. I am looking forward to my nights being boring again!
    I think I may need to invest in some good tv series and good books. I don't enjoy video games. I joined bubhub thinking it would be something I could do in the evenings in my holidays, but I've decided that I actually want to turn my computer off and leave it off and completely disconnect from the internet world in my holidays...so I don't really know. Guess I'll clean my house once the kids are asleep and make the most out of my days? Not sure. I like the idea of having nothing to do once the kids are in bed on my break, but I'll get bored of that pretty quick and will want something to do. Perhaps I should put 9pm bed times on the agenda, instead of 11pm-12am. I'd have less hours to fill then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Is it times like these that having a pet comes in handy? To spend time with? *shrug*
    Possibly. I often take our dogs for a late walk as it's peaceful and I feel safe down by the beach with them. I love being near the beach at night but wouldn't do it without my dogs.

A cat? meh. not sure that would cure boredom. unless you made jewellery for them?

cat_01.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I usually work at night. Exciting stuff here!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    that is how I got into watching cycling.

I was up all hours with DD ... and bored.

DH watches sci-fi crap that I am not interested in ... or works (from home) at night ...

so I started watching cycling (either on tv as I have foxtel, or live-*********) but its on late at night so the timing is right for me. And social as I joined a forum for people to chat to who might actually tell me about it.

I also went through stages of
    - sewing all kinds of interesting projects
    - rearranging my house
    - scrapbooking
    - digital scrapbooking (which I found better)
    - cooking

I have always had 'phases' (just like a child really ) but then I lose interest.

I am actually working/doing a course at the moment though - so that keeps me busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    cooking/baking, gaming - currently playing pokemon on my 3DS Movies, tv, internet, footy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Things I'd like to more of are: Yoga, exercise/gym, sudoku/crosswords bit instead I sit my bum on the couch and watch tv most nights

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app