+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Sickness

I am REALLY struggling with sickness this year. Its giving me anxiety to point I can't sleep.

Dd is so sick so im not sleeping. She has had cough (diagnosed with asthma now) now on ventilin etc last night didnt cough so I thought she was dead. (You all probably think im nuts lol).

Hubby is sick now I am. AGAIN.i just got over a cold last week. Im so depressed. I feel miserable. H is seriously not stressing me out my daughter is. She's also been diagnosed with food allergies im finding it hard adjust too.

Just sook post

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear- sending you some hugs.
    There seems to be some nasty things going around atm. Seems earlier than last year too; it's not even Winter yet 😔
    I'm also still getting over a chest infection- it's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm so tired from bad night sleeps.
    I'm really paranoid about the kids getting sick (again) because I just couldn't cope!!
    My DS1 has asthma & it always pops up at the change of season.
    Take care- hope some wellness returns very soon x

DH (34) Me (30)
    DS1 (8) * DS2 (4)
    ❤️ My Family ❤️

Egg donor 2012

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hugs monnie. I have no advice, take one day at a time, and try not to stress . Do you have any family close by? anyone who can give you a hand.? hugs. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh, both my kids were sick with chest infections last week. Ds had croup. It is a nightmare trying to sleep at night knowing they are not well.
    After 2 weeks the kids got better but as I was not looking after myself, I am now really really sick to the point my bones ached, I was dizzy, headaches, nauseous, irritable, my depression was creeping up on me and I just could not function anymore. Luckily dh took over one morning for me while I got a full 12hr sleep. It did me wonders. My body was telling me I needed to stop.

all I can offer is please try and look after yourself too. Try to eat well and get some fresh air. Maybe take a multi vitamin to give your system a boost? I have myself and the kids on multi vitamins (kids on pentavite liquid)
    take one day at a time and don't put any pressure on yourself to do anything that's not totally urgent.
    goodluck x
    Last edited by Little Miss Muffet; 26-05-2014 at 13:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just purchased myself a Himalayan pink salt lamp as I've read so many benefits about them. They're meant to help with asthma and respiratory problems.

I know I the feeling though. I am usually sick every fortnight in the colder months so I'm working on building my immunity up.