+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a look at the Target catalogue, have to say I am disappointed. Considering how much they kept trying to build it up to be the biggest toy sale yet. However, I couldn't really see anything that I was desperate to buy.

It does say starts online July 18th but - what time? does anyone know?

Lucky I bought what I wanted from the Big W sale.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennifer23 For This Useful Post:

loislane2010  (17-07-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im not bothering. >_< altho am miffed that they have the stuff i layby'd my girl at big w cheaper at target, but i honestly cbf cancelling and trying to re layby rah rah.

Stupid toys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer23 View Post
    I just had a look at the Target catalogue, have to say I am disappointed. Considering how much they kept trying to build it up to be the biggest toy sale yet. However, I couldn't really see anything that I was desperate to buy.

Maybe give your kiddo the catalogue I am sure they could find something to circle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Target is same old stuff again. I didn't try very hard during the Big W sale to get the Kidkraft kitchen (they were selling out) thinking Target will have something similar anyway. They don't. I wanted something a bit more gender neutral.

So have just rang every Big W in Perth to get the Kidkraft and got the last one. In pink. And paid $20 more. That ought to learn me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I actually got dd a few things from Target a few weeks ago at a cheaper price before the sales started.
    I haven't been that impressed with any of the sales. But dd has found a few things she wants.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My four year old is relatively easy to buy for - anything little that she can leave lying all over the floor for us to step on and the dog to eat is usually a big hit - but I have absolutely no idea for my 8 year old DD. She already has an iPad. If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE throw them at me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wktz View Post
    My four year old is relatively easy to buy for - anything little that she can leave lying all over the floor for us to step on and the dog to eat is usually a big hit - but I have absolutely no idea for my 8 year old DD. She already has an iPad. If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE throw them at me!
    Hahahaha!!

Does your 8yo like Lego? Those Lego friends sets are awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Maybe give your kiddo the catalogue I am sure they could find something to circle
    Lucky for me he is only 7 months. I was trying to get his birthday and Christmas pressies done since they are so close to each other

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Hahahaha!!

Does your 8yo like Lego? Those Lego friends sets are awesome!
    She does like Lego, thanks, and I did layby a set for her at big w. That's it though, I have nothing else!.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ops I kinda just spent close to $500 online at target. I did get 1/2 of ds1 Xmas present, ds2 Xmas and birthday present and 7/12 nieces/nephews Xmas presents though.

I put most things in the cart this morning but when u came back they all disappeared. So annoying!!

Interestingly enough a Lego set I put in is now sold our online.