+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Biscotti71;7798817]
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Monash IVF & *** Prof Lutjen - he is fabulous and definitely the man!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

ME 42 DH 44
    2001=stillborn girl @29 wks
    2010=1x complete molar pregnancy
    2013 May= cancelled cycle
    Very good, good luck for your next cycle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Hellooooo ladies,
    I've got some gaps to fill, since it was last week when I saw my FS.
    I decided to take a bit of a break from all things IVF because I was becoming consumed by babies, pregnancy and feeling my stress levels rise.
    So last Thursday there I was almost resigned to hearing my FS say there was nothing they could to help me due to low response, age etc.....HOLD THOSE HORSES!! Not at all.
    We had a brief discussion about my response to the drugs (BTW, AMH IS 3.9)and it was revealed that the first time is really about seeing how I respond (sometimes they miraculously get it right but everyone is different..)
    Soooo... back on a more aggressive protocol (Gonalf & sniffers) and that will start in approx 11 days (according to Period Tracker App). I have every confidence my FS knows what he is on about and knows a good recipe for babies!
    In the meanwhile, I shall start acupuncture this week and I am chillaxing , enjoying stinging nettle soup and other green baby-making foods.
    The swelling from the last cycle has disappeared, the only reminder of it is one little bruise.
    ONWARDS LADIES!! Feeling good and sharing the love xx
    OMG! Awesome news! So chuffed that your FS was able to offer you the encouragement you need to continue. Bring on the new protocol & let's see those follies grow. So pleased for you hun.

How's everyone else going? This thread has become a lovely source of support. I'm loving you girls xx

Afm, I've been a bit absent as I've had gastro. I thought I might just vommit up my eggies for a while there. Was running a temp over 40 as was poor DS who we found out last night has tonsilitis & an ear infection. My poor lil guy. He's still asleep & when he's awake all he wants is mummy, but the dr told me to try not to get close to him. Now it looks like my DH has gastro too. Thank god we live with MIL & she is well, so she is looking after all of us now. Had ultrasound this morn & I think I may have 9 follicles (they wouldn't tell me the measurements, so I'll know more once the nurse calls), not sure of the sizes, but it gives me more confidence than the 3-4 follicles last week. (I hope no one minds; I copied & pasted this bit as I'm still feeling too sick to write much).

Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better soon @ertgirl. Great news on those follies!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies. Got the news today; so trigger has been done & we're booked in for egg retrieval 7:30 Thursday morn. Excited & nervous all at once. How is everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Hey lovelies. Got the news today; so trigger has been done & we're booked in for egg retrieval 7:30 Thursday morn. Excited & nervous all at once. How is everyone else travelling?
    Ooooh, good luck for Thurs ertgirl! I'll be thinking of you! Fx!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Thursday @ertgirl!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fabulous news ertgirl!
    Soooo excited for you and the EPU - woot woot!
    Sending you mega huge babyluck wishes xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 23-01-2015 at 08:21.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Ooooh, good luck for Thurs ertgirl! I'll be thinking of you! Fx!
    Thanks everyone! The encouragement is so lovely. @OIC how you feeling hun? So excited for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! The encouragement is so lovely. @OIC how you feeling hun? So excited for you xx
    Thanks @ertgirl! I'm totally anxious! Who would have thought this waiting would be worse than the TWW!
    DH suggested I POAS so I did, and thankfully got a dark line straight away. Felt the tension ease immediately! I have another BT tomorrow and I didn't know how I was going to wait for the call, so I'm much more relaxed now it certainly still hasn't sunk in though!

Fx your450 Puregon yields an awesome haul for you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC, I don't think I relaxed through my whole pregnancy (every scan I was holding my breath to see that heart beating) & I don't think it really sunk in that DS was all my very own to keep till he was about 10 months. Hoping you're able to relax a lot sooner than me! Xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

OIC  (04-06-2014)