+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Thanks Hun. That has warmed my heart. I will keep hope alive xx
    I need to take my own advice lol.. Every time you transfer 1 embryo you are in with a chance, so go chase that 1 embryo. If there is anything to freeze then great but something to transfer is better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    It is so nice to have the support of lovely ladies on these forums - it has helped me more than I can say as I'm going through this journey on my own as I'm single. I'm so glad I've helped you in some small way @Biscotti71 :-)
    It's been extremely tough, it's now been 7 months since my cycle was cancelled and I've been having monthly bloods to check my fsh. About 2 months ago I fell apart as it all got too hard but I was trying to soldier on and pretend I was fine. Eventually it got the best of me and I had a complete breakdown. It was awful but I've come through it and now just trying to take each step as it comes and deal with it as best I can. I have great support from my best friend who went through Ivf last year and now has a beautiful DS who I absolutely adore :-) I have other amazing friends who support me unconditionally but no one really understands what us ivf'ers go through emotionally and physically so I have been grateful for the support I've found here. It's taken me a while to come around to the DE idea but I can't stand the thought of never having a baby so I've accepted it might be my only option.
    @ertgirl - good luck tomorrow!! Sending positive vibes your way xx
    @Kellyk77 - my hat goes off to you lady for deciding to take this trip down IVF lane all on your own! Go sister!!
    I really do agree with you, we women are on our own solo journey and only other IVFers would/can understand the toll it takes on us. Kellyk77 you are so lucky to have a friend who has travelled this road - all of my friends have had their kids a la natural - so they cannot understand what we go through (even though the darlings try). The tears we cry, the wondering & the waiting...
    You certainly have a brave heart with all you have been through and if your decision to go to DE feels right - why not give it a red hot go? How are you tracking otherwise?
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 01-06-2014 at 17:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    How are you beautiful girls travelling this morn?
    @Kellyk77, oh hun. I really admire anyone who undertakes this alone. I'm so sorry it's been such a tough ride for you. I also have some really supportive friends & family, but the support I've received online has really helped me through. I think the hardest thing before DS was seeing others get pregnant & have babies. It would just sting every time. I would hate myself for being jealous but that it was just so painful. I think only others who have IF can really understand. You have been through so much. I send you hugs.
    @Biscotti71 I haven't had a chance to read it properly, but just browsed through the article you posted; gives us hope.... I just saw your sig & realised that you lost a bub. I am so sorry you had to go through that, it must be hard to go on at times. And now to have to go through IVF also.

My baby boy (he's 15 months but still my baby) sends big hugs to both of you. I'm sending lots of love & baby vibes to both you girls.

Afm, well scan this morning showed four follicles. The U/S tech said that was good. And apparently it was good that they were all clustered together (not sure what that means). So I'm not sure what to think. Find out what the blood test says this afternoon. Xx
    @ertgirl - so thrilled for your four juicy follicles!! Im sure you had a positive blood test and are growing, growin!!! I know I may be a few days behind as Ive been bit busy but still hope for you that a trip to EPU is emminent

I saw further down the thread you had a teary because you felt a failure with only four follies - and it sounds like DH had just the right medicine for that, what a good man! Im sure another is on his/her way to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    I need to take my own advice lol.. Every time you transfer 1 embryo you are in with a chance, so go chase that 1 embryo. If there is anything to freeze then great but something to transfer is better.
    @lilypily how are you lovely lady? How are you tracking with your sister's eggies and everything that goes with that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My sister has 2 girls, she went solo.. Ivf also, she loves her girls so much.

Biscotti I'm good thanks for asking. We are cycling again in about 6 weeks. I need to finish this job and go to my sisters house as next cycle will be pretty intense and I can't do it on my own with a 3 yo. Hubby is FIFO so after I finish up work here I will be going home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooooo ladies,
    I've got some gaps to fill, since it was last week when I saw my FS.
    I decided to take a bit of a break from all things IVF because I was becoming consumed by babies, pregnancy and feeling my stress levels rise.
    So last Thursday there I was almost resigned to hearing my FS say there was nothing they could to help me due to low response, age etc.....HOLD THOSE HORSES!! Not at all.
    We had a brief discussion about my response to the drugs (BTW, AMH IS 3.9)and it was revealed that the first time is really about seeing how I respond (sometimes they miraculously get it right but everyone is different..)
    Soooo... back on a more aggressive protocol (Gonalf & sniffers) and that will start in approx 11 days (according to Period Tracker App). I have every confidence my FS knows what he is on about and knows a good recipe for babies!
    In the meanwhile, I shall start acupuncture this week and I am chillaxing , enjoying stinging nettle soup and other green baby-making foods.
    The swelling from the last cycle has disappeared, the only reminder of it is one little bruise.
    ONWARDS LADIES!! Feeling good and sharing the love xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Biscotti71!! Always refreshing to have a new plan of attack! Sounds like you're throwing everything at this one so fingers crossed for you xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 who are you with? They sound just what you need

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    @Biscotti71 who are you with? They sound just what you need
    Monash IVF & *** Prof Lutjen

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 23-01-2015 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Biscotti71;7798802]Monash IVF & *** Prof Lutjen - he is fabulous and definitely the man!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 23-01-2015 at 08:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast