+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ertgirl & @Kellyk77 thanks for the supportive messages. They've brought a little tear to my eye because I'm feeling dicey about tomorrow's appt with my FS and wondering what the hell we will be discussing. Doesn't help that I'm travelling solo as well. DH is tied up with work. But I do find some tunes to listen to and having the car on cruise control quite cathartic. I guess tomorrow will tell! @ertgirl - best of wishes for you with the next scans & bloods - I'm cheering for you to get the green light and bring your DS a little brother or sister. Sorry about your DH and his sore amazeballs but I get the feeling he'd be a happy participant anyway. BTW, I'm not at all upset by you mentioning your family - it's a big part of who you are and by sharing that makes you more real to me. Thank you for that @Kellyk77 it seems that you sound more inclined to lean towards an action packed July - get that HRT doing its thing! Thanks for sharing your journey, especially from my perspective. I've learned a lot of acronyms from your posts. FSH, AMH, HRT are the big ones and I am using them during my appt tomorrow. I agree with the one step at a time way you are looking at this IVF journey we are all on here. If I tried to project all of this (so far) onto possible future outcomes, I just might spontaneously combust!! Lol.

With the warmest of successful baby making wishes to both of you, I'm off to dinner. xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so nice to have the support of lovely ladies on these forums - it has helped me more than I can say as I'm going through this journey on my own as I'm single. I'm so glad I've helped you in some small way @Biscotti71 :-)
    It's been extremely tough, it's now been 7 months since my cycle was cancelled and I've been having monthly bloods to check my fsh. About 2 months ago I fell apart as it all got too hard but I was trying to soldier on and pretend I was fine. Eventually it got the best of me and I had a complete breakdown. It was awful but I've come through it and now just trying to take each step as it comes and deal with it as best I can. I have great support from my best friend who went through Ivf last year and now has a beautiful DS who I absolutely adore :-) I have other amazing friends who support me unconditionally but no one really understands what us ivf'ers go through emotionally and physically so I have been grateful for the support I've found here. It's taken me a while to come around to the DE idea but I can't stand the thought of never having a baby so I've accepted it might be my only option.
    @ertgirl - good luck tomorrow!! Sending positive vibes your way xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Found this link whilst investigating ovarian/egg health....... Very interesting!

http://www.sharkeyshealingcentre.com...serve-fact-or/

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 23-01-2015 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    It is so nice to have the support of lovely ladies on these forums - it has helped me more than I can say as I'm going through this journey on my own as I'm single. I'm so glad I've helped you in some small way @Biscotti71 :-)
    It's been extremely tough, it's now been 7 months since my cycle was cancelled and I've been having monthly bloods to check my fsh. About 2 months ago I fell apart as it all got too hard but I was trying to soldier on and pretend I was fine. Eventually it got the best of me and I had a complete breakdown. It was awful but I've come through it and now just trying to take each step as it comes and deal with it as best I can. I have great support from my best friend who went through Ivf last year and now has a beautiful DS who I absolutely adore :-) I have other amazing friends who support me unconditionally but no one really understands what us ivf'ers go through emotionally and physically so I have been grateful for the support I've found here. It's taken me a while to come around to the DE idea but I can't stand the thought of never having a baby so I've accepted it might be my only option.
    How are you beautiful girls travelling this morn?
    @Kellyk77, oh hun. I really admire anyone who undertakes this alone. I'm so sorry it's been such a tough ride for you. I also have some really supportive friends & family, but the support I've received online has really helped me through. I think the hardest thing before DS was seeing others get pregnant & have babies. It would just sting every time. I would hate myself for being jealous but that it was just so painful. I think only others who have IF can really understand. You have been through so much. I send you hugs.
    @Biscotti71 I haven't had a chance to read it properly, but just browsed through the article you posted; gives us hope.... I just saw your sig & realised that you lost a bub. I am so sorry you had to go through that, it must be hard to go on at times. And now to have to go through IVF also.

My baby boy (he's 15 months but still my baby) sends big hugs to both of you. I'm sending lots of love & baby vibes to both you girls.

Afm, well scan this morning showed four follicles. The U/S tech said that was good. And apparently it was good that they were all clustered together (not sure what that means). So I'm not sure what to think. Find out what the blood test says this afternoon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    How are you beautiful girls travelling this morn?
    @Kellyk77, oh hun. I really admire anyone who undertakes this alone. I'm so sorry it's been such a tough ride for you. I also have some really supportive friends & family, but the support I've received online has really helped me through. I think the hardest thing before DS was seeing others get pregnant & have babies. It would just sting every time. I would hate myself for being jealous but that it was just so painful. I think only others who have IF can really understand. You have been through so much. I send you hugs.
    @Biscotti71 I haven't had a chance to read it properly, but just browsed through the article you posted; gives us hope.... I just saw your sig & realised that you lost a bub. I am so sorry you had to go through that, it must be hard to go on at times. And now to have to go through IVF also.

My baby boy (he's 15 months but still my baby) sends big hugs to both of you. I'm sending lots of love & baby vibes to both you girls.

Afm, well scan this morning showed four follicles. The U/S tech said that was good. And apparently it was good that they were all clustered together (not sure what that means). So I'm not sure what to think. Find out what the blood test says this afternoon. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ertgirl - thanks for the hugs from DS, cute! That's great news about your scan. 4 follies is good!! How are you feeling from the drugs? Is the bloating easing? @Biscotti71 - how did you go with your FS?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wishing you all the luck with 4 beautiful follies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Wishing you all the luck with 4 beautiful follies
    Thanks @lilypily. I guess I was hoping I might grow a few more eggies as we're dealing with dodgy testicular sperm & I figured more eggs would give us more room to move with fertilisation. I had a bit of a cry tonight as I felt like I had kind of failed DH. He was lovely & just held me. Then I just picked myself up & decided to be positive & hope for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ertgirl, it only takes one. Remember that. We had only 1 egg fertilise, also testicular sperm (frozen from previous retrieval). That 1 embryo was transferred on day 3 and he is now 3 asleep on my pillow in our king bed. Four follies is in there with a chance.,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Ertgirl, it only takes one. Remember that. We had only 1 egg fertilise, also testicular sperm (frozen from previous retrieval). That 1 embryo was transferred on day 3 and he is now 3 asleep on my pillow in our king bed. Four follies is in there with a chance.,
    Thanks Hun. That has warmed my heart. I will keep hope alive xx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast