+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, had 1st scan today. From memory there were 2 big follies on lefty & 3 big & 1 small on righty. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news!
    You must be pleased about the scan results, maybe the little ones will pop up too - the more the merrier!
    So what happens from here, is it EPU time?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that's good. I only have my last cycle to compare to when I was 37 & then there were about 16 follies. Not sure what's next will update when I hear back from the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Yes i was on450 puregon on my last cycle. We were trying to get as many eggs as possible to get the embryos tested for chromosom abnormality. I was pretty tired and bloated. I could feel my ovaries through my stomach - or it felt like it. We got 14 eggs I think, and I'm 29 weeks pregnant. That was cycle number 10 for us and my first ever bfp.
    Good luck!!
    @Lillaa - firstly a great big congratulations on your little girl!
    10 cycles of IVF....wow you are a marathon winner.
    Thanks for the information and sharing the fab result!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Lillaa  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    900 here and only 2 follies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily How did you feel on 900? Did they go ahead to ER with 2 follies or do they cancel cycle?

Afm, got the call this afternoon & E2 is in the 500s & there are 6 follies all up. I was stressing out thinking it could be a cancelled cycle. Then I just gave myself a talking to & decided that I can't change a thing by stressing & what will be, will be. The nurse didn't sound overly worried, so why should I be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 how you holding up Hun?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ertgirl, i felt the same as 300, we did go through to pick up but no eggs in the follies. Good luck keep them growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    I was on 450 and I felt really swollen and bloated so felt pretty uncomfortable but mood wise I was ok. Unfortunately my cycle was cancelled as I had no response even on the really high dose ( I have a very low amh). Good luck! Hope you get lots of follies :-)
    @Kellyk77, I now know how you could possibly have felt as I did the same did the same style of protocol and was cancelled too. I'm old but hopeful at this stage!!! There are miracles for us low responders - have you tried acupuncture or the like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    @Biscotti71 how you holding up Hun?
    @ertgirl Cheers for asking - I'm okish.
    Feeling the pains of a period (??) -coming on - something is readjusting... and have had an emotional crash. Dusting myself off and getting back on the horse as we speak.
    That was just our first try and the drugs didn't do much for me (this time).
    In the meanwhile I've been able to do some research and have read other old forums where ladies have shared pointers. Acupuncture is now high on my agenda as is a change in diet and upping exercise.
    I'm lucky to live near a beach and have keen walking partners ie. my dogs!
    No more barefoot walking according to acupuncture - "feet of woman keep warm if try to conceive".
    Waiting to get appt with FS - their computer system had crashed yesterday and so they will ring me today with an appt time.
    I feel urgency rising....Hurry Up!! Time is ticking here...