Closed Thread
Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Why doesn't Curious George have a tail? This has been bothering me for months.
    This will now bug me forever.
    A quick google suggests he is an ape instead of a monkey which is why he doesn't have a tale- but it seems to be quite a fiery topic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    This will now bug me forever.
    A quick google suggests he is an ape instead of a monkey which is why he doesn't have a tale- but it seems to be quite a fiery topic!
    I had no idea I wasn't the only one! But the part that really is bugging me now is that he is constantly referred to as a monkey in the show!! Now I'm really annoyed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I had no idea I wasn't the only one! But the part that really is bugging me now is that he is constantly referred to as a monkey in the show!! Now I'm really annoyed!!
    That's the bit causing the debate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Is a problem shared really a problem halved?

I just talked to DH about a 'problem'. I don't feel any better about it and now he is worried about it too. Seems like a problem shared is really a problem doubled to me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (30-03-2015),LaDiDah  (08-05-2015),NurseAnni  (04-04-2015),SuperGranny  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm wondering tonight if there are couples who are as inappropriate behind closed doors as DH and I are. There are things we say or do that have us in stitches, but then we look at each other and say "well we can't tell anyone about that!" It could be things we say, things we do. For example, if I drop food in my cleavage/on my chest while I'm eating dinner, he'll say "challenge accepted" and dive in there to get it. Tonight he dropped the potato masher on the floor spilling potato all over the floor and also on his shorts. So I jumped up from the couch shouting "challenge accepted". We were both nearly wetting ourselves as when I went to eat the mash off his shorts he started thrusting etc. I couldn't continue because I was laughing so hard.

I'm just curious, is this normal couple stuff, or a we a bit "special" haha

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-04-2015),LaDiDah  (08-05-2015),MrsSS  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I'm wondering tonight if there are couples who are as inappropriate behind closed doors as DH and I are. There are things we say or do that have us in stitches, but then we look at each other and say "well we can't tell anyone about that!" It could be things we say, things we do. For example, if I drop food in my cleavage/on my chest while I'm eating dinner, he'll say "challenge accepted" and dive in there to get it. Tonight he dropped the potato masher on the floor spilling potato all over the floor and also on his shorts. So I jumped up from the couch shouting "challenge accepted". We were both nearly wetting ourselves as when I went to eat the mash off his shorts he started thrusting etc. I couldn't continue because I was laughing so hard.

Lol. DH and I are a little like that...but maybe not that special lol enjoy! You guys sound like great friends and lovers!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPopsicle For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post

Totally normal here!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niki24 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Why is Good Friday called Good Friday when it's a day of loss?

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Why is Good Friday called Good Friday when it's a day of loss?
    Good question. Wikipedia says:

The etymology of the term "good" in the context of Good Friday is contested. Some sources claim it is from the senses pious, holy of the word "good",[10] while others contend that it is a corruption of "God Friday".[11] The Oxford English Dictionary supports the first etymology, giving "of a day or season observed as holy by the church" as an archaic sense of good (good, adj. 8c), and providing examples of good tide meaning "Christmas" or "Shrove Tuesday", and Good Wednesdaymeaning the Wednesday in Holy Week.[12

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Do other mammals have annoying/demanding toddlers? What about wonder weeks? Are they sleep deprived when they have little ones?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-04-2015)