Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Pfft, no.

*shifty eyes*

*whispers*

IMDB.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Pfft, no.

*shifty eyes*

*whispers*

IMDB.
    You just keep building that signature, missy. Soon you'll run out of space! Ha!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

harvs  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Random thought...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Snow White is really quite a disturbing, macabre story. I watched a version of it today with DD and never realised how twisted it really is! The evil witch is jealous and narcissistic and orders a hitman to kill Snow White in the woods- he can't bring himself to do it, so the witch poisons her herself with a laced apple. Snow White dies and the dwarves place her in a glass coffin so they can see her even in death; and then a prince stumbles across her body and falls in love with the corpse.. Yada yada yada, the apple is dislodged from her throat and she awakens! Weird.
    And don't even get me started on Hansel and Gretel...
    Can you imagine if Snow White was on Bub Hub? That would be the most interesting thread in the "Family and Friends" section ever...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (11-03-2015),~Marigold~  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Can you imagine if Snow White was on Bub Hub? That would be the most interesting thread in the "Family and Friends" section ever...
    I imagine it to go a little like this.
    "So I met this guy while I was out walking today and he was acting really strange like he was following me but he ended up just saying Hi and going home... I couldn't stop thinking about it until later my Stepmother came to visit and she brought over some fruit for us. I swear she thinks that all I eat is junk. Well I proved her wrong and ate an apple in front of her :P Now I think I have food poisoning or something so I'm going to have a nap before the guys get home from work. I swear they don't do a single thing around this house to help out! The birds would be better helpers! Arghh, thanks for the vent. I'll post again tomorrow."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (11-03-2015),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (11-03-2015),HearMeRoar  (11-03-2015),JR03  (11-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    I imagine it to go a little like this.
    "So I met this guy while I was out walking today and he was acting really strange like he was following me but he ended up just saying Hi and going home... I couldn't stop thinking about it until later my Stepmother came to visit and she brought over some fruit for us. I swear she thinks that all I eat is junk. Well I proved her wrong and ate an apple in front of her :P Now I think I have food poisoning or something so I'm going to have a nap before the guys get home from work. I swear they don't do a single thing around this house to help out! The birds would be better helpers! Arghh, thanks for the vent. I'll post again tomorrow."
    @snow_White, can we have an update? I'm really worried that we haven't heard from you for awhile. What happened with the strange guy in the woods? How are things with your Step-mother? I still can't believe you're living with seven guys and they can't manage to even pick up a broom and sweep the place of an evening! You definitely need to find your own place soon!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-03-2015),HearMeRoar  (11-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    @snow_White, can we have an update? I'm really worried that we haven't heard from you for awhile. What happened with the strange guy in the woods? How are things with your Step-mother? I still can't believe you're living with seven guys and they can't manage to even pick up a broom and sweep the place of an evening! You definitely need to find your own place soon!
    Oh my goodness! You guys will NEVER believe what has been happening!! So the guys got home from work and found me passed out on the floor. They took me up to the hospital and I had to stay there for 3 days! They did all these tests on me and pumped my stomach from whatever drugs that cow had put in my food!
    Anyway while I was there this gorgeous nurse came in to do my obs. They had to do them every freakin hour but he was SO good looking and charming, I totally didn't mind being woken up by him!
    We got to talking and it turns out that he's been looking for a roommate to share his house! I told the guys that they are pigs and I don't want to live with them anymore.
    I mean, I know it's really fast and I've only known him a couple of days but I really think he's the one!!! Added bonus I don't have to be woken up by snoring every single night and put up with groucho mood swings! I will miss my bestie though.. he's such a dope but totally cute. I think I'll bake a pie to say sorry for leaving him.

Oh I almost forgot! That creepy guy that I thought was following me was on the news yesterday. Someone killed him and this is the grossest part, they cut out his heart! I am so glad I'm moving from here. I really don't think this neighborhood is very safe. The cops think they have a lead but who knows if they'll actually catch the person that did it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (11-03-2015),CompareTheMeerkat  (11-03-2015),HearMeRoar  (11-03-2015),JR03  (11-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-03-2015),mixinitup  (11-03-2015),SuperGranny  (11-03-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    This is hilarious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Default Random thought...

Oh my goodness! You guys will NEVER believe what has been happening!! So the guys got home from work and found me passed out on the floor. They took me up to the hospital and I had to stay there for 3 days! They did all these tests on me and pumped my stomach from whatever drugs that cow had put in my food!
    Anyway while I was there this gorgeous nurse came in to do my obs. They had to do them every freakin hour but he was SO good looking and charming, I totally didn't mind being woken up by him!
    We got to talking and it turns out that he's been looking for a roommate to share his house! I told the guys that they are pigs and I don't want to live with them anymore.
    I mean, I know it's really fast and I've only known him a couple of days but I really think he's the one!!! Added bonus I don't have to be woken up by snoring every single night and put up with groucho mood swings! I will miss my bestie though.. he's such a dope but totally cute. I think I'll bake a pie to say sorry for leaving him.

Oh I almost forgot! That creepy guy that I thought was following me was on the news yesterday. Someone killed him and this is the grossest part, they cut out his heart! I am so glad I'm moving from here. I really don't think this neighborhood is very safe. The cops think they have a lead but who knows if they'll actually catch the person that did it.
    I'll be back later to reply properly but I couldn't read and not respond.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-03-2015),FrothyFrog  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

God I read this without reading the previous posts and thought man where on earth do you live and how crazy is your life!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-03-2015),amyd  (15-03-2015),JR03  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTurtle View Post
    God I read this without reading the previous posts and thought man where on earth do you live and how crazy is your life!
    Me too. I was like wow....