Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha I was kidding Monnie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    @Wally90

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...e-trolley-back

Enjoy. That one got up to 18 pages.
    Last edited by Sonja; 22-05-2014 at 00:13.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Wally90  (22-05-2014)

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Prams and trolleys improperly parked are a total menace! If you can't keep them out of peoples way, then expect someone to move them!!

I do so frequently, and as far as I'm concerned, if you can't keep your stuff together then tough tittie, someones going to do it for you.

I do imagine the Mum in the room was feeling crap for any number of reasons, but oh well, we all have crap days...

Nothing wrong whatsoever with what you did Tamtam.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know!! But I dont get people and bugs lol. (Im on fb page) and if they saw how I treated mine they would cry lol.

Ive sent my dad into a baby change before and he came out saying no tbd lady said I had to come out :/ errrr no!!! You can imagine my reaction. I actually stormed in there. Sorry but dont be so judgmental

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Wow! I can't believe the woman acted the way she did. There's no way that was acceptable behaviour and she can't expect to just take up room like that and block a spare change station without someone asking her to move.

Bad day, sleep deprived..whatever her reason may have been for snapping...that's no excuse in my book. I've been sleep deprived and completely out of sorts since DS2 was born a year ago and even when I am having the crappiest of crap days, there is no way I would ever take it out on a stranger. Ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post

Bad day, sleep deprived..whatever her reason may have been for snapping...that's no excuse in my book. I've been sleep deprived and completely out of sorts since DS2 was born a year ago and even when I am having the crappiest of crap days, there is no way I would ever take it out on a stranger. Ever.
    See I'm sure I would and probably have! This is exactly what sleep deprivation, a really bad day, maybe some tragic news (who knows what is happening in others lives) can do!
    Little side story...,,My dad used to be terrible for having a (lighthearted) go at people who looked miserable or angry while driving. He's call out to them and say 'smile' with a cheesy grin on his face. Until one day a particularly miserable looking woman yelled back '**** off you a**hole my mother just died". Dad was mortified and the woman was understandably upset as we drove past her. He's never done it since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrusRain View Post
    What!? Someone asked him to leave the PUBLIC parents room where he was changing a baby?! Wow. My dad and my DH have changed my kids in the parents room and no one blinked an eye. I did get a look of disgust from a young couple with a newborn for breastfeeding my toddler on the couch in there instead of a stall (I thought I was doing the right thing leaving them for people who wanted them since I am happy to feed wherever I am at the time) but that's the extent of it.
    Yep I was so sad for him as hes only reallu felt safe with her now she's moving lol.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @monnie that's appalling. Change rooms are for everyone who is looking after a baby/kiddie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I think it's inevitable that we all will come across people like this in our lives at some point and really the best thing to do it just hold your tongue, breathe and just tell yourself it's not you, but them, and wait it out until they bugger off. It's annoying and you may never be rude like that yourself but others do and it's just not worth taking personally. Just think of it as permission to treat yourself to (nice bottle of wine or chocolate) for being so gracious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    @SAgirl um.... I simply said I thought her behavior was rude. I didn't judge her life. .. her clothes. ..her pram (bugaboo by the way)... Nothing. I just said what she did was rude. And it was. No I'm not lying. .. I certainly do not think I read too much into her tone. . She was rude. Even my mum said she was rude. She wouldn't move out of the way to enable me to use a free change station.

You don't know me yet you've implied I'm a liar..a bad judge of character... and childish. Then you've said I'm b-ing about someone who can't defend themself like I'm some coward.
    Seriously?
    I've been around BH a fair while now and I've NEVER been called these things. I'm actually a pretty nice person.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    omg, If you read my post properly you would see i said I WASNT saying you were lying. Don't make out I said you were because i SPECIFICALLY said I didn't think that.

I also said that SOMETIMES we (everyone) can read a bit too much into a persons 'snappy tone' which is true.

I do think this whole thread is way OTT and I actually can't believe how everyone is judging this woman saying how rude she was/is when they WERE NOT THERE. There is ALWAYS two sides to a story, but in true BH form, everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I also don't really believe that people have any right to be rude to strangers, I'm simply saying that she may have other things going on in her life to cause her to act like that.

Who knows, maybe she's dying of cancer!? Have you ever thought of that? You just NEVER know someone else's story.

I get that everyone judges people at some point, I do too, but this just seems a bit OTT to me. Yes she may have been rude, but there are a lot worse things that happen in life.

I never said or implied that you weren't a nice person, nice people ***** and moan too, I said there was nothing wrong with a 'vent' either. I'm a nice person too. Goodness me, she was changing her kids nappy and didn't want you to touch her pram and snapped at you in a rude tone. Big deal.

I also never said or implied you weren't a good judge of character, again I simply said SOMETIMES we can misinterpret someone's tone (not exactly those words, but that's what I meant)

What's wrong with a bugaboo by the way?

You also said you hope she reads this and realised mums should help each other out

Well if she read this thread I'm sure she would feel awful AND embarrassed and possibly quite upset at everyone saying what a ***** she is.

The same could go for you, you could also help her out you know. Maybe she needs help more than you do?

I'm just giving a different perspective here.