+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    It does heaps more than just chips, as PPs stated, pretty much anything you would fry or bake you can do in the air fryer, and it usually takes less time. For example my Mum makes puff pastry mini sausage rolls and in the oven bakes them for 25-30 mins but in the Airfryer they take only 10-15 mins.

From what I've seen I think they're worth the money and I'll be getting one when we move into a bigger place, I can't wait to have it on my bench top permanently.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (21-05-2014),me+he&she=three  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dollypops View Post
    Wow I didn't realise you could do steak in an air fryer. I might have to look into one if its going to do more than just chips!
    I do a whole chicken in it too in 40 mins and it's super juicey.

With the baking tin I've done a chocolate cake in 20 mins. You can also use the silicon baking cups to make cupcakes or muffins in it.

I saw on a FB page someone cooked their whole breakfast in it. Bacon, sausage, tomato and an egg in a ramekin dish all in one go.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (21-05-2014),me+he&she=three  (21-05-2014),Phony  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant thanks everyone - sounds like a winner. Just need to decide on which one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got a Phillips XL one a few weeks ago. It's amazing. I haven't used the oven since. Sausages in 8 mins - don't have to turn, chicken breast, meatballs, garlic bread.. the list is endless. We are going to try steak tonight. I would highly recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my SIL has the Phillips XL as well. She makes everything in it. Steak, hash browns, chips, chicken.. etc. I want one too.