+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eep!! DF has just come home to tell me next week I have an afternoon to myself. He's coming home early from work and taking over kid rangling and bringing home dinner.
    I'm under strict instructions not to clean, wash or iron a thing. Omg now I really don't know what to do.
    Lol.
    I'm overwhelmed with choice I'm afraid I will waste it but trying to cramp too much in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had a whole kid-free day. If I did, I'd try to go for a day out a fair distance from home. Have a coffee, go op shopping, read.

Most weeks I get a few child free hours. I usually use those to go op shopping. Sometimes to to a job around the house that needs to be done. I always have to be back to get DD though, so can't go far from home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post
    What a sad case I am - I usually try to use it at home doing a big job that I've been avoiding so I don't have to do it with a "helper" around, like have a clothes sort/chuck out, sort out junk room / messy cupboards, sort and file paperwork that I've neglected. I can't handle doing these things with my young fella around trying to help (ie, touching and moving everything).
    This is me! I would love to take a day off work to do this but it takes 45 minutes to drive back home after dropping the kids at creche. Just not worth it and hinting to hubby doesn't seem to work.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    S H O P P I N G ! ! ! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I either deep clean or just relax. play games, watch scary movies LOUD but normally just try and do nothing. it's hard funny enough but I manage some days

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Clean and catch up with friends, or lay in bed and do nothing/ watch tv.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    What is this mystical kid free day you speak of???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post
    What a sad case I am - I usually try to use it at home doing a big job that I've been avoiding so I don't have to do it with a "helper" around, like have a clothes sort/chuck out, sort out junk room / messy cupboards, sort and file paperwork that I've neglected. I can't handle doing these things with my young fella around trying to help (ie, touching and moving everything).
    Same here!