Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    It will be interesting to see who has their second next.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    My mothers group was just talking about that yesterday Becca! They voted me haha. I'm just waiting to o atm.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-11-2014),Mamasupial  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    My mothers group was just talking about that yesterday Becca! They voted me haha. I'm just waiting to o atm.

Fingers crossed!! I'm still juggling whether to go on contraception or not..

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thanks Becca. If you are still bfing then that will impact your contraception choices. I have never taken hormonal contraceptives so it was an easy decision for me. Not that I've need any in the last 10 months anyway! Dh has been very very smoochy recently...usually a big sign I'm about to o. Opks havent shown anything though so we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish someone would make my DH less smoochy right now. I want a written letter from the Queen announcing that he is swimmer-free first!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-11-2014),JessyJ  (17-11-2014),kelstar002  (18-11-2014),Mamasupial  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Thanks Becca. If you are still bfing then that will impact your contraception choices. I have never taken hormonal contraceptives so it was an easy decision for me. Not that I've need any in the last 10 months anyway! Dh has been very very smoochy recently...usually a big sign I'm about to o. Opks havent shown anything though so we'll see.

I'm still mix feeding. Formula 70% EBM 30%. I don't want to be on hormonal contraception and DP refuses to wrap it up so it's the copper iud or nothing as i don't like the idea of the diaphragm. Though I don't want to get pregnant straight away. Probably the end of next year we want to try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I wish someone would make my DH less smoochy right now. I want a written letter from the Queen announcing that he is swimmer-free first!
    Lolll you are hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It really does seem quite ridiculous after having so many problems falling pregnant and staying pregnant to now have to take precautions NOT to fall pregnant again.

Bec - I rode on the coat tails of my previous pregnancies for some of them as my cycle went shorter after them for a while and fell naturally with some. Not sure what contraceptives would do once you come off them. Once I had a mirena in for a little while after a cs. But I hated it, DH hated it...so it came out.

Between DH and DS3 last night (teeth and shots) I hardly got any sleep, BUT all good - kept my legs together, that's the important thing now. Must not lose focus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    It really does seem quite ridiculous after having so many problems falling pregnant and staying pregnant to now have to take precautions NOT to fall pregnant again.

Bec - I rode on the coat tails of my previous pregnancies for some of them as my cycle went shorter after them for a while and fell naturally with some. Not sure what contraceptives would do once you come off them. Once I had a mirena in for a little while after a cs. But I hated it, DH hated it...so it came out.

Between DH and DS3 last night (teeth and shots) I hardly got any sleep, BUT all good - kept my legs together, that's the important thing now. Must not lose focus.
    Yea I had such a hard time trying for possum that I don't want to screw up my body with contraception. How long can you keep him at bay?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't do the hormone contraception either. Try other alternatives.

Very funny. Umm...well, one of the boys takes a dummy...and the other is one...who is sulking like my 3 year old at the moment.

It's not even a matter of "oh well, we fell pregnant, this is great and let's make the most of it". Due to not knowing what my PCOS will do and the immune problems we will lose any babies if we fall unknowingly if I'm not taking injections. Even when I was taking the injections my body kept trying to reject bubs which resulted in bleeds - one of which nearly ended our last pregnancy. So not worth losing another baby over.