ok I'm updating the roll call and putting it on the first page for easy access. I was the 3rd to post, so you'll just have to deal with that
just a couple of holes I wanted to make sure are right;
- can you all double check which cycle # your bfp was on
- for those who have graduated since this list, can I get all bubbas details (if only I had fb right now :P)
- check your ages, they're bound to not be correct any more
- Nomie what's your new name? I'll have to update it
- ivf ladies can I get the month you moved from natural to assisted
Started ttc march 2012
Bfp 19 July 2013
2nd pregnancy.- Mc July 2012
Claire poppy born 28 march 2014
From SA adelaide
I'm celebrating today's spotting with my THIRD (yes, third!) cupcake.....
Birth of girl April 3rd. Age now 31 1/2
Nomie here! New name is Pumpkaboo to fit with the pumpkin trend of course. 😜
My age is now 24.
Started ttc #1 Dec 2012
BFP via IVF May 12th 2014
EDD 17th Jan 2015
Last edited by jenjenOo; 21-05-2014 at 16:59.
I'm 28 now.
Referred to FS Dec 2013
1st round of IVF May 2014
My updated details:
TTC Month: End of Jan
BFP: 31 July 2013
Pregnancy: Second (Angel baby Skye joined us sleeping on 21/11/12)
Baby: Penelope Jorja (Poppi) born March 26 2014
Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014
I'm not 37 just *yet* but you might as well update it now.....
Everything else is still good
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!