Closed Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hey @Little Ted how is little mr H going?? How are you? Has everything settled down?

As far as i know things are going well here. my last digi ticked over to 3+ on the friday. i couldn't wait and that has seemed to relax me. I'm currently 7+2. My nausia has mostly settled already if i keep food in my belly and don't drink plain water. I'm just uber tired!it seems an afternoon nap is a daily requirement. i guess that needs to change now as df starts a course tomorrow that runs right up until I'm due to have this bub!! he will start with 2 days a week ...then in 6 weeks it goes to 3 days...then for the last 15 its 4 days! plus work... he will be busy! But it will help me set a good routine for ds and i.
    Sounds like busy times which is challenging when not feeling so well...but bub will all be worth it So glad that digi is going up. Grow bubba, grow!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Nothing much to report here LT. We are starting to cycle mid-oct so I'm just trying to drop some weight before I (hopefully) start piling it on again LOL
    October! I hate how everything takes so much time. Hopefully time will go quickly to then and then it can slow down for a bit. Time for MrsT to be UTD!

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    36 weeks tomorrow and it will be my last day of work!! It's getting very exciting and very real.
    Time for rest, play and some hobby time...before you never hobby again...just joking...maybe

H is going well.
    Just in the middle of an assignment.
    It's raining...again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    LT. I've never really had a hobby before..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lt you are doing so well to still be doing uni well done. Glad to hear H is going well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm studying at uni atm does that count as a hobby lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LT. I've never really had a hobby before..
    No sport, music, walking, reading, craft?

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Lt you are doing so well to still be doing uni well done. Glad to hear H is going well.
    Wouldn't it be nice if it stopped raining Just did a mega load because it was fine...and now it's not!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'm studying at uni atm does that count as a hobby lol
    Depends why you're doing it I guess. If it is a means to an end - then it is work and not a hobby. If it is purely for interest sake because you have the time - then it is a hobby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I had hobbies as a kid.. But since starting work.. I guess that has been my hobby lol. I might take up knitting

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post

Depends why you're doing it I guess. If it is a means to an end - then it is work and not a hobby. If it is purely for interest sake because you have the time - then it is a hobby.

I think I have spent the last 6.5 years at uni as a hobby. Oops!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had hobbies as a kid.. But since starting work.. I guess that has been my hobby lol. I might take up knitting
    I know what you mean! I hardly slept my first few years of work, let alone had a hobby. And now with the kids...it's only when it's not uni semester that I can do anything and by then there's mending, filing, tax, sorting the house out, etc. Last time I read a book was in December on holidays. Would love to make DD some more dresses and perhaps some cushion covers as ours are nearly 12 years old and need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    I think I have spent the last 6.5 years at uni as a hobby. Oops!

Not oops! It's a good thing that you like what you are doing and that there is no pressure on. If I didn't have to do my course in order to save money I think I would enjoy it more. Definitely choosing something a little lighter next...maybe. It's a good course, I guess I would have liked to have had this semester off though without being penalised money-wise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (28-08-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I know what you mean! I hardly slept my first few years of work, let alone had a hobby. And now with the kids...it's only when it's not uni semester that I can do anything and by then there's mending, filing, tax, sorting the house out, etc. Last time I read a book was in December on holidays. Would love to make DD some more dresses and perhaps some cushion covers as ours are nearly 12 years old and need to go.

Not oops! It's a good thing that you like what you are doing and that there is no pressure on. If I didn't have to do my course in order to save money I think I would enjoy it more. Definitely choosing something a little lighter next...maybe. It's a good course, I guess I would have liked to have had this semester off though without being penalised money-wise.
    Yeah I find life gets in the way of hobbies but maybe thats a good thing? I used to love reading and going to movies...now having coffee with dh & ds and going for a walk is my idea of a good time.

i originally start uni to almost fill in time before having a family (as well as for personal development & hopefully getting a good pt job later on) so now i have a baby im not quite sure where it all fits in anymore! Im studying pt which means i wont finish for 4 years but cant imagine doing fulltime with ds to look after!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AWC that's why I started too! Waiting for my family haha. I don't intend to use my degree until after I'm ready to go back to the workplace after kids.