Closed Thread
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Whoops I've been a bit slack!
    @Little Ted

Introducing Zoe Leigh , born 19/06/14 at 8:23, 3.134kg, 49 cm.

From waters breaking to Zoe being born was around 6 hours....I was interested in an epidural but by the time I was examined was 9 cm! Ended up having a vacuum assisted birth - I was absolutely exhausted by the end and struggling to push. Episiotomy, 2cnd degree tear......we've been home since the 23rd and are settling in well

I'm a mummy!!
    Attachment 57124
    Congratulations on becoming a mummy littleduck!! I'm pretty sure I caught the news on another thread and responded...but I have no idea which one it was now!...and I was probably stalking a thread I didn't belong in!

Zoe is gorgeous - I hope everything is going well for you. Love the pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    To keep you in the loop LT, I'm 28 weeks today! Yay for third trimester!!! Attachment 57211
    How on earth do I miss this thread coming up in the recent feeds??? I'll have to go through my subscribed feeds just to check more regularly!

Only a third of the pie to go bec! Very exciting!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    How are you going @Little Ted? I'm going back to uni this week...I think ds will be fine without me but worried about how I will cope. Tempted to wear him to uni & see if anyone notices hahaha. Maybe not so safe in a lab though?

Have you given anymore thought to joining the fb group? I dont know what I would do without it honestly!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi AWC!

Yes...it's uni time again. Wasn't the break wonderful! Except for catching a cold I got so much done - mending, cleaning, throwing stuff away, prep for baby, DS's party, painting, cleaning cars...but not getting into my new text book which I've had for about 3 weeks now! (It's sitting next to me whilst I check out BH instead - shh!) It's probably because I do uni work on the same machine that gives me bubhub and facebook at just a click away that I haven't joined the group yet...I know I would get hooked and would much rather prefer to be on that than doing uni work! I might email some pics to someone when junior comes to share.

Yes, best not to take DS into the lab. DH works in a lab and has ruined good clothes (because that's what he has to wear) with acidic and bleachy type chemicals. Patching the crotch of one of his pairs of pants was interesting...just as well he doesn't work naked or his boy bits would have gotten confizzled! And there's always that question..."Why weren't you wearing a lab coat?"

So good to see more ladies utd - can't wait for a 100% success rate and to see those babies on the outside!

Just starting to get a bit anxious about the end now! 39 weeks today and have only had some mild pre-labour that hasn't stuck around long enough to be considered decent pre-labour. Thinking I should put together an "oopsie" bag incase I am out and my waters break or my plug starts to come away - both of which haven't happened before I've reached hospital in the past...but you never know! He's having a good move around now after being tucked up all morning whilst I went to gym, cleaned the kids' trampoline and painted a fence/gate thing.

Now the decision is...do I read a chapter of my text book and take notes...or do I have a sleep? Hmmmm.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-07-2014),Funchu  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I love the group. x
    Loved the last post of your diary! Now go and get busy woman!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (08-07-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi AWC!

Yes...it's uni time again. Wasn't the break wonderful! Except for catching a cold I got so much done - mending, cleaning, throwing stuff away, prep for baby, DS's party, painting, cleaning cars...but not getting into my new text book which I've had for about 3 weeks now! (It's sitting next to me whilst I check out BH instead - shh!) It's probably because I do uni work on the same machine that gives me bubhub and facebook at just a click away that I haven't joined the group yet...I know I would get hooked and would much rather prefer to be on that than doing uni work! I might email some pics to someone when junior comes to share.

Yes, best not to take DS into the lab. DH works in a lab and has ruined good clothes (because that's what he has to wear) with acidic and bleachy type chemicals. Patching the crotch of one of his pairs of pants was interesting...just as well he doesn't work naked or his boy bits would have gotten confizzled! And there's always that question..."Why weren't you wearing a lab coat?"

So good to see more ladies utd - can't wait for a 100% success rate and to see those babies on the outside!

Just starting to get a bit anxious about the end now! 39 weeks today and have only had some mild pre-labour that hasn't stuck around long enough to be considered decent pre-labour. Thinking I should put together an "oopsie" bag incase I am out and my waters break or my plug starts to come away - both of which haven't happened before I've reached hospital in the past...but you never know! He's having a good move around now after being tucked up all morning whilst I went to gym, cleaned the kids' trampoline and painted a fence/gate thing.

Now the decision is...do I read a chapter of my text book and take notes...or do I have a sleep? Hmmmm.
    Sleep!!!!

Yeah I must say we dont use lab coats much in our lab. Luckily we dont deal with much dangerous stuff. Actually if i wore a labcoat i could wear ds on my back...i've always had a hunchback right?

Yes the fb group is very busy...i tend to catch up when im bfing.

Sounds like you've been nesting LT! Not long now I guess. We are thinking about ttc again in a few months.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleep always wins!

You're getting so close now LT so exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol AWC. All scientists have hunchbacks don't they? Oh wait, I'm thinking of their assistants!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-07-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Lol AWC. All scientists have hunchbacks don't they? Oh wait, I'm thinking of their assistants!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Nah thats my hubby!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little Ted - ha ha! When I got home last night, I did a silly dance to "lighten the mood" for the "need to have sex now" portion of it all. Worked a treat. DH laughed, we did what needed to be done and then went out to meet friends for dinner!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (11-07-2014),Little Ted  (12-07-2014),Mamasupial  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey,TiffanyandCo here with new username ,not on bh much always on fb group. Has anyone
    Updated my deets?
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 10-07-2014 at 15:05.