Closed Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No fights except for that feisty @Funchu.
    Oh yeah you got to keep an eye on @Funchu...shifty one that! :sly:

PS. Love ya @Funchu!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2014),Shrillian  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey! lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (05-06-2014),jenjenOo  (06-06-2014),JessyJ  (06-06-2014),Shrillian  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    :-d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad all is well LT almost there at the finish line. Look forward to hearing and seeing when bub is here. Enjoy the food I thought it was great at the hospital and only had issues with 2 older midwives on the postnatal ward who were a little nasty and hopefully you won't come across them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Little Ted ? How many weeks are you now??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (16-06-2014),Little Ted  (17-06-2014),Mamasupial  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Glad all is well LT almost there at the finish line. Look forward to hearing and seeing when bub is here. Enjoy the food I thought it was great at the hospital and only had issues with 2 older midwives on the postnatal ward who were a little nasty and hopefully you won't come across them.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    How are you going @Little Ted ? How many weeks are you now??
    I'm still getting used to seeing the "adornedwithcats" person! Just as well there is a logical link.

Just starting back on bubhub as of yesterday after a break.

Thanks Wobbler - I'll watch out for those middies! I'll need to formula feed too due to not producing milk which I'm asking some questions about today so that I'll know what to take. I've heard now that there are quite a few women with PCOS that can't feed their babies either - would be nice if more research was done in the area so that we could have a better chance. I token breast fed DS til he was 6 months with the majority coming from a bottle afterwards. He was such a great feeder so it was disappointing that I didn't have even a little more than a pitiful amount. Since I couldn't sit on the couch all day with the others I then went to having none at all.

With the food side of things...I'm just looking forward to not having to shop, cook and clean up! Bring it on! And my mil should be here for the birth to hold the fort at home and she is more than very capable.

Next door has done non-stop renos since before the settlement of the property and have now just started today on the "official" renovations in which they are putting in a new driveway and doubling the size of the house. So it started at 7am...which will mean no sleep in middle of day when bub comes - just as well our other children will probably keep me up anyway

It's uni break time which is great...but I seem to be going to bed later to soak up the "free" time. Have the next text book already so I need to get cracking on that so that I feel ever so slightly ahead before I lose a couple of weeks when bub is due to come at the same time as semester starts! I also need to start on DS's cake top bits but feel really tired at night time.

Great news is that we got rid of another 2 boxes of books on the weekend and tidied up the backroom ready for inlaws, just needs a good clean now.

I better get cracking...DS is ill today and DH has to take leave from work in the middle of the day so that I don't take a sick kid into a waiting room of pregnant women, but I still need to get the other two to preschool.

Shadow - 36 wks yesterday...can't wait for him to be out and safe.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-06-2014),Funchu  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are things up to Funchu? Have been thinking about you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going shadow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow its all busy and go go go at your end Little Ted!! Hopefully DS Feels better soon. Remember to take care of yourself and relax when you can also Sucks about the neighbors hopefully the renos are over quickly so you can get bub settled into a nice routine that works for you all.

I know how you feel on the BFing/FFing! I had the exact same issue with DS. I Tried everything from Motillium, extra feeds, pumping, skin to skin, fenugreek, iron (as i lost alot of blood - borderline transfusion, and that can apparently affect it too), drinking heaps of water, lots of rest, lactaction cookies....etc etc...And he'd still then pretty much take a formula feed after a BF, but we stuck with it till he refused to latch (4mnths - just before AF returned)

Im going good now Thanks for asking! Still no BFP, but we arent actually "trying" yet again either. We also arent preventing and are just BDing whenever, we know it's a risk we're taking, but we'd be ecstatic if i did happen to get UTD.

Still going hard at the weight loss Since mid-march when i decided to stop TTC and focus on it, I have managed to drop almost 18kgs with a lil help from my GP. Im currently 5kgs less than my pre-preg weight with DS, but still have a long way to go until im happy with where im at. Im feeling much much better, more energy and doing more with DS. Im fitting into clothes that haven't fit for a long time. Ive also noticed its doing wonders for my cycle, though making it slightly more unpredictable for the moment. In the last 12 months its been around 36-38 days long, with one 40 day cycle... But last cycle was 30 days and the one before 28 days! Im hoping this is a good thing, would be awesome to TTC with more 'Normal' length cycles

Anyway, Keep us updated on how you're going!! I cant wait to hear your news and all about your newest addition And best of luck for when things finally kick off not long now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi LT! Can't believe you're 36 weeks! Time seems to be flying! Sounds like everything is happening your end - how old are your other kids again? Hope you can get some rest before bubs arrives :thumbup:

Any more thoughts about joining us on facebook? We'd really love you to

Currently sitting in the dark on the couch, stuck with Lucy on my lap and Grace won't turn a light on for me! Luckily dh will be home soon! Tv is on at least! Lucy is having the longest day sleep of her little life - 2 & a half hrs!