+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance ladies xx

I'm looking forward to the time passing

Even thinking about it makes me uneasy.. Probably because I start to wonder how they even got my baby out of that space, it seems too small!! And then my mind just wanders haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It never made me feel sick but it was an adjustment. Water on it never bothered me and I didn't have stitches so didn't have that to go through but to this day (Caesarian 1 in apr 2012 cesarean 2 in oct 2013) if I touch the area my muscles automatically react and tighten I don't think that will ever go away. I used to really hate how it looked and didn't want to see it especially after #2 but now it's lightening and I can't even see half of it so it gets better, yours too OP.

Similar Threads

1. During AF is it normal....
    By headoverfeet in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 15:53
  2. Is this normal?
    By march2013 in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-06-2013, 06:02