+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFN but pregnancy like symptoms

I'm new here
    I have a really curious situation. DH and I are TTC #3. I've been tracking my cycles with Ovia. I'm almost positive I ovulated around the 6th of May and we DTD accordingly. I am due for my period today, I tested two days ago and it was negative.

But....I've been having all these strange symptoms. Maybe it's in my head, or my body reacting strangely before my period comes. I don't know!!

Anyway the usual sore breasts and nipples, but also colustrum is coming out (what the??). They feel fuller, a bra that fit me last week doesn't this week. Really bloated, jeans that were loose a week ago are also super tight. I had some craming and pelvic pain last week. Extremely tired. Craving coffee (I did this while pregnant with DD1).

I've ordered a heap of OPK's and HPT's from ebay, they should be here in a few days, I'll test again then. I'm wondering if I tested too early, but also not getting my hopes up.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone? Still no period, trying to wait until my tests arrive. So frustrating this wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    go for a blood test. some women show negative on hpt's but will show positive on the bloods. good luck hun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

jassand1  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I can't get to the doctor til next week. I'm thinking I might know for sure by then. My tests should arrive by Thursday. I'm trying to hold out until then. If my dates are a bit out, another couple of days wait won't hurt.
    Symptom wise craving coffee , extremely tired. Enlarged breasts that are tender a vieny. Creamy CM. all good signs I am.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using The Bub Hub mobile app