+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can see that, gorgeous! I like the way you've planned it out. How long will it take too complete? If it was me, it would probably never get finished lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    I can see that, gorgeous! I like the way you've planned it out. How long will it take too complete? If it was me, it would probably never get finished lol
    So I planned it after I got married 5 years ago and started it about then haha! Now we've got more family photos so we'll add to it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Curby  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving this thread some very cool ideas... I painted one wall at home with blackboard paint. Small tin from Bunnings I think it was $10. I Draw pictures, write the shopping list on it, got a few stencils and painted them on or I find a new quote once a week and write that up. Enjoy decorating your house Gothel!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (27-05-2014)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    So I planned it after I got married 5 years ago and started it about then haha! Now we've got more family photos so we'll add to it
    Well I just bought 20 frames that hang in a plan like that. I've filled 8 which only leaves 12. I'm sure I'll have it done by 2020. Are they two of your wedding photos? We got married in 2006 and I've never hung any of our photos. Actually make that 11 frames left to fill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Well I just bought 20 frames that hang in a plan like that. I've filled 8 which only leaves 12. I'm sure I'll have it done by 2020. Are they two of your wedding photos? We got married in 2006 and I've never hung any of our photos. Actually make that 11 frames left to fill
    Yes there is two of our wedding and there is one in the frame below on the hall stand. The peacock one is a photo my DH took.