+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there, I tried lite n easy but it wasn't for me. I stuck to it very strictly but gained a small amount of weight. I'm putting it down to the large amount of carbs in the food (most dinners had rice or pasta and rolls for lunch) I have pcos and should be aiming for low GI
    The other thing was my fruit was generally very underripe and couldn't be eaten on designated day and rolls/bread/wrap etc didn't taste fresh.
    I did like the convenience and the dinners were pretty tasty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    OP: keep us updated I'm interested to see how you go and if it's worth myself giving it a crack

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you don't like they refund your first week but you can't order it again .

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dp and I went on it for a while, not to lose weight but because it's so convenient!
    We both lost about 2 kilos in the first month.
    It's really good value for money and the food tastes awesome!
    I'd say that as long as you don't over eat or snack on bad foods you should lose weight.
    We snacked on weight watchers fruit bars which were great as a sweet fix!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went on it for about a month (didn't lose weight but am now UTD which is all I cared about). I enjoyed the convenience as I work FT and have DD and was buying my lunch most days and too tired to cook a decent meal at night. Only complaint is that I found the lunches too light (was starving by the arvo as the serves are small) and the dinners too heavy so maybe could have had better balance throughout the day. Apart from that I loved the variety and the food was yummy.

As hints, I only got the lunch and dinner as breakfast is easy to put together myself and cheap.

I also only got the 1200 calorie plan as the difference seemed to be one extra snack. going down to the 1200 meant I could get my own snack during the day (take my own piece of fruit, a coffee or participate in morning tea at work and have something small - if you do the 1500 there is no room for anything else without blowing your calorie limit).

Also I googled discount codes and saved between 5% to 20% on my first 3 orders, most seemed to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought if update, I've been on it for two weeks, the 5 day 1200 cal plan. Weekends are free. Last week, Fri night we had take away, and last night I had a couple of glasses of wine, so hardly sticking to it religiously. Just weighed and I'm down 2kgs. Pretty happy as I've not tried particularly hard, and haven't been exercising.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GlasgowRose For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (06-06-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowRose View Post
    Thought if update, I've been on it for two weeks, the 5 day 1200 cal plan. Weekends are free. Last week, Fri night we had take away, and last night I had a couple of glasses of wine, so hardly sticking to it religiously. Just weighed and I'm down 2kgs. Pretty happy as I've not tried particularly hard, and haven't been exercising.
    How's it going OP? Did you end up sticking with it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did it for about 5 weeks and lost just under 3kg. I just could not stick with the food. No doubt calorie control like that works but for me it felt really unhealthy, too many carbs and no fresh veg.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlasgowRose For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (02-08-2014)