+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Light n Easy

Who's tried it?
    What did you think?
    What were your results?

I've just signed up! So might be a little late with the questions, but curious to hear how others found it.

I don't have too much to loose about 8kgs would be ideal. I just haven't been able to keep myself on the straight and narrow.

I'm so time poor, working full time, I prefer to spend my free time with dd than go to the gym.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I went on it a few months ago. Didn't have many kilos to lose i just wanted to lose the last few baby weight kilos. I was doing the 1500 calorie (I was breast feeding) and DH was doing the 1800 one. We did breakfast, lunch and dinner program and both lost about 5kgs within 2 months. Didn't do any extra exercise. We found it easy as we were both time poor and loved it for that reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did it for a while and I lost weight on it.

I really enjoyed the breakfasts. Dinner and lunches I got really bored with after 2 months, but I love cooking so that was part if the reason.

I stopped partly due to the expense. I also felt I had learned a lot about portion sizes and also how much and what I should have at each meal.

I recommend it and if I needed it I would probably do it again for short periods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A good friend did it for a while and lost weight, obviously combined with exercise.

She said that it was handy having the portions set out.

I think she stopped due to the cost, but she learnt about portion control and how to create a balanced meal so has continued on by herself.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Subbing.... How much does it cost?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend was paying about $150 per week, I think from memory.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replying!

I am thinking that I will do it for a couple of months, just to kick start the routine and get out of some bad habits, namely drinking wine while cooking dinner!

I'm paying $108 for 5 days, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, for the 1200 cal plan, and there looks like more food that I would usually eat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping for the night crowd

Thanks
    Reviews
    subbing. am interested too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As there's a few of you interested, I'll keep this thread going with my results.

Just got my order this evening, they hadn't delivered before I went to work and I was stressing a bit so got my dad to come and pick about 9:30 for me. They say it's fine outside all day but not so sure.

Anyway, there looks like stacks of food. Breakfasts and lunches are bagged up with the number of the day you've to eat them marked on, so all I've got to do for work is tomorrow is grab lunch marked day 1, I'm impressed!