+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD is an only child and is 2.5 years old. She loves the pram. She tires quickly and gets clumsy and rather frustrated at herself for it, so the pram is a great option.

There have been times where she is happy to walk and if she holds our hands and doesn't bolt we are more than happy to let her walk.

She generally tells us what she needs or would like to do. We just go by her cues.

I have no plans of getting rid of my pram anytime soon. My mum said I was in mine on and off until I was 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't worry about it OP. If your LO is tired and needs to use the pram that's fine. My DS is 3.5 and still likes to use it quite a lot when tired or he has a tantrum and refuses to walk! So I let him sit down in it when needs be. He walks a lot too

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter will be 3 in sept and I still use the pram a lot. It carries all of my stuff and the shopping, plus it means I can always put her in time out if I need to!
    She is fairly heavy so when our stroller broke we bought a BJ mini as it has a higher weight limit than most strollers....and it's pretty

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3.5 year old is still in a pram! She gets in and out and walks as well but it is nice to have somewhere to confine her if need be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is 22months old weighs 9.6kg & she is in one of those umbrella strollers. She will go into the steelcraft compact pram soon when I start using it for baby #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Because I work full time now I don't go on daily walks like I used to when DS was little, so 2.8 month old DD rarely uses the pram or stroller. Then when DP and I take all the kids out for an outing she either walks or goes in the Ergo on someone's back (esp if we go to a sporting event with big crowds, the Ergo is great then).

When DD turns 4 I will sell my Mountain Buggy. I'm tempted to do it now but just can't bring myself to until she's definitely too old to use it.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DD is a couple of months off 3 and I still use a pram at times because we do a lot of walking. We do have a stroller but I don't really remember the last time I used it. If we go to the shops etc, she just walks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes my 2 yr old still uses a pram. It makes life soo much easier. I dont think its babying him. It is a safety devise.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only time we use a stroller is on long walks otherwise dd will hold my hand or go in a trolley if we are at the shops. I'm done with prams lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep but mainly because I have 2.5year old twins and it would be hard to get anu shopping done when they are both running in different directions plus too hard to hold hands and the shopping

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app