+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant with bub #3....oh my!

I got home from work yesterday and bought a pregnancy test, (I had already done 3 during the week and all negative)...but this one came up positive! Oh my goodness!...Hubby and I were trying, but it still came as a shock, everyone is excited/delighted/over the moon!...I go and see my doctor tomorrow to get everything confirmed and start the pregnancy journey all over again.
    This is the first time I've gotten a positive so early in my pregnancy, just hope everything gose well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations! ) It's funny how it's always a shock even when it's planned isn't it? I guess because you know those two pink lines mean everything is going to change in a big way. But how delightful I loved being pregnant. It's all so exciting having this new little person to nurture and love. You have all the scans to look forward to and baby kicking ect. In my experience an early positive pregnancy test for me has only been a good thing, it's happened twice to me and both pregnancies I was slightly further along than I thought and they were extra sticky )

Similar Threads

1. Anyone else over being pregnant?
    By lisas854 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19-01-2014, 21:36
  2. Trying to get pregnant
    By Lady7 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 15:50
  3. I can't get pregnant
    By Italia4 in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 13