+ Reply to Thread
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Default Woolworth Everyday Rewards

After refusing for years to sign up for these, or the Coles one, I finally gave in a few months ago thinking it could be beneficial, even in a small way.

But I'm confused... I just logged into my account and can't find anything about any points or anything... It just keeps wanting me to link it in with my Qantas Frequent Flyers Card, which I don't have one. Do I need one? Is that the way it works?

It's very confusing for this little duck who is barely sleeping and doesn't drink coffee...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Nomsie!

Everyday Rewards doesn't give you a balance of points as such but when you are shopping there are certain items that have an orange specials label. When your card is scanned it will take some money off the balance if you have any of these items.

They will also email you special offers that you need to activate from time to time. The card also gets you your 4c litre discount at the Woolies fuel stations.

Hope that helps

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe it's different to flybuys the discounts are in store with orange tickets so i don't think you get points. I get qantas points so not 100% sure. By buying with the orange tickets then swiping you can save heaps.
    I get emails with offers of bonus qantas points and at Easter and Christmas I qualified for wish cards

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you do end up linking it to a qantas frequent flyers card, you get points on there. I set mine up so I get automatic rewards of woolies vouchers sent out. So every now and then I'll get a $5 or $10 voucher.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Hey Nomsie!

Everyday Rewards doesn't give you a balance of points as such
    I think it's one point for every dollar once you have spent $30 at Woolies or Big W if you link it to your Frequent Flyer acct and these points you can redeem for vouchers etc

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Ahh ok! Bit useless me having it then really, since I rarely ever buy the orange ticket stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What biscotti said. ..1 point for every dollar spent over $30. You can opt to get the rewards as 4 cent off fuel or frequent flyer points. They just started copying coles with sending out a voucher book...eg if you spend $50 you get $5 off etc. That orange ticket thing is that you only get that item discounted if you swipe your card. So u may not spend over $30 but you might have a discounted item that you bought for rewards card members only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't even registered my paper one. I use it as is if I go to woolies. I find flybuys to be better but I mostly shop at Coles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Ahh ok! Bit useless me having it then really, since I rarely ever buy the orange ticket stuff!
    It's different items all the time, even if it's $1 pw that's over $50 per year extra in your pocket

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got enough qantas points to go to NZ return just by doing my weekly shop. I also get 4 c/litre fuel discount each week. Frequent flyers is free to join and it's worth it to link them.