Closed Thread
Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Fathers Day is still a while away Jay, give me time.
    Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a long wait :0

DTDx2 last night here

Hilton slept in his own room last night too

Triple Wins for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the Oricom 710 yesterday & we love it hence Hiltons first night in own room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've just got the oricom 710 this morning too ready for the transition into his own room glad to hear you love you it...but I don't want to let him go I want to keep him with me so think another couple of weeks yet before he's ready..haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm the same kj. L has almost outgrown her bassinet and needs to go in the cot now. I'm not ready to have her away from us. I'm trying to figure out how to fit the cot in our bedroom. Although, the upside would be that she doesn't end up being 5 yrs old and still in our room. Actually, I have no problem with that, hehe.

I went into my FS clinic the other day to ask about going again and I think we will go for number 2 early next year (Feb). I really want to try before Xmas but I need to return to work for a short period to be eligible for my employers ppl again.

Jay, you're a machine!! Sessions are few and far between at the moment. With af having returned my cycles are back to being 17-21 days with up to 10 days of af. I have a drive of about -18 right now, just cbf. I'm so tired looking after both dh and L. She doesn't sleep during the day and I've resorted to co-sleeping so she gets rest. Digging my own hole right there.

Jj-How did your sleep school go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay, you're a machine!!! Lol Good on you! I'm too tired to even think about it at the moment!

Ngaiz, that's exciting you will be cycling again next year. Believe me, it will be here before you know it... Mia is getting big for her bassinette too but I'm not ready to let go! Lol Plus we need to get this sleeping fixed first.

I had a council session which only went for one hour on Friday and there were about 20 other mums and babies who were sleep deprived. I didn't get a lot out of it really Our full day at tweedle is on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how we go.

I'm in the process of organising the christening and it's doing my head in!! So hard to please everyone.. Reminds me of our wedding.. Lol I should have kept it simple!

Here's a sneak peak of DH's Father's Day present I'll get framed.. I think it's pretty cute

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408253349.864897.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ love the daddy photo.

Not really a machine just a horny biatch

So Hilton sleeps are becoming more routine with about 2 hrs in the mornings (about 35-45 at about 8 & the rest at about 10.30-11), then 4hrs from 12-4. After that he's into his night sleep at 6pm with a feed at sometime after midnight then up at about 7am.

I have tracked his sleep over last 2weeks to see that there is actually a pattern developing which is making it easier to plan around finally.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't get me wrong I love having Hilton in our room but it's lovely being able to have cuddles with hubby and Hilton seems to love his time as when we come in he's all smiles, less crying until you put him on the change table when he is hungry .
    Having the monitor meant I could actually watch him sleep & check in on him more with the IR capability hahaha. Plus having in the nursery I was excited to do the red eye so I could see and hold him such a cuddly cutie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ I showed my DH your pic and he said 'Oh I would love that!'. Too late now but I'll keep it in mind for Christmas. Hopefully she is sitting up by then to make the photos a bit easier.

Anyway, we just wanted to say that we think it's awesome...

Hope you get something useful out of tweedle on Tuesday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at tweedle JJ, let us know how she goes. Love those this too!! So cute!! I've been trying to get some sneaky pics of DH playing guitar to Abi to frame.

Ngaiz, woke how exciting, trying for number 2! Feb really is only around the corner. This year has flown by don't you think? I'm with you cbf DTD! I think it's hard too when your bubba isn't sleeping. You do whatever you can to get sleep, it's so hard when they don't.

I'm doing well on my dairy/soy free diet...it's actually making ME feel better. I think I've been living with a slight intolerance to dairy my whole life so this is going to benefit me too. Abi is settling in her bassinet and not requiring rocking. (It was almost impossible to do this before as she would scream for ages, we think because she was so uncomfortable.)
    Yesterday her poos started to look better so it must be leaving her system. And her day sleeps were longer. It's made me realise how hard we were doing it before!
    Going to Torrens house was so validating and supportive. It was definitely getting me down so to have a plan of action and some answers has made DH and I feel so much better. And seeing the start if a change in out little girl is worth so much. She is much more content.
    We still have a little way to go but it's nice to celebrate any little achievement along the way. I'm enjoying motherhood much more too. The context for us has made it a little challenging but I'm so proud of myself for persisting when everyone (including doctors) kept saying it was normal. And seeing my girl happier has been priceless!
    😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (18-08-2014)