Closed Thread
Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just coming to the end of my first AF I didn't have the cramps but was a very heavy flow I had to ring my OB just to check it had nothing to do with my CSection felt abit stupid after, I was soaking a super tampax plus a super pad every 3 hours (sorry if TMI) for two days!
    Well Lennon slept from 6pm to 4.30am this morning Yeah, hope it's the start of him sleeping through although I can't complain because he's a good sleeper through the night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tks Hwaterhouse the hoodie is a traditional poncho my Chilean friends mum made & she crocheted the little fish! I love the colours too. don't feel stupid Ngaiz I was worried to hence googling it! Wish people discussed these things rather then telling you how your life will change once your a parent it's the recovery stuff I would of love to have known!
    Looks like I'm at the end of this one too yay! Hope next one is better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stephie's 10 weeks old today. She's been sleeping anywhere from 5.5 to 7 hours per night since last Tuesday. I didn't expect her to start doing it this young. She's getting better at holding up her head during tummy time; and has just in the last couple of days laughed out loud a couple of times. Recently, she's been getting a huge smile on her face when I go into her room and look into her cot when she wakes up. She's such a happy, laid back baby at the moment.

http://vid3.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps80891b2a.mp4
    (Video of Stephie trying to lift her head up).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Catlover thanks for sharing that video. Gee she's going well. Go Stephie!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz how are you? Hope you're not too overwhelmed. I can imagine it being tiring looking after bubs and DH. Hopefully your chill out times return soon.

Gorgeous vid catlover, thanks for sharing. So cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, glad the surgery went well. Hopefully the next 4-6 weeks goes fast and DH will be back at work to take the load off you. I hear you, my DH had a cold and Mia and I were sick too but I has to keep going looking after everyone. It's exhausting! Mind you, almost 3 weeks later and my cold is back cause I'm so run down

Jay love the pic and the knit. Hope Hilton is all better now.

Catlover, love the video.. It's so good to see our little munchkins developing everyday

My AF arrived last week and for the first time ever I had no cramping! It was quite heavy the first couple of days but not worse than normal. I lived on naprogesic before falling pregnant so I'm hoping this is the start of pain free AF's... Not holding my breath though!

We are booked into Tweedle (sleep school) on Tuesday next week. It's just the day stay program but hopefully they can give us tips on getting Mia to sleep longer than 30 minutes during the day. I'm exhausted.. Once we can fix that then hopefully we can extend her feeding to more than 2 hourly! She is still struggling with a bit of wind. Here she is in her bunny suit daddy got her, at 15 weeks old!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407793006.997834.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is beautiful JJ! Hope the school works well for you both. She seems like a happy little girl.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ, we're at Torrens House (our sleep school) this week, trying to work on the same thing...stretching out the 20-30 min naps. We're here for 3.5 days and they say the change can take 2-3weeks. We've had similar waking bubs for a while haven't we? Good luck!
    So far it's been lovely to have support and validation to say we're not crazy or imagining it. And that they can understand why we are exhausted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hwaterhouse

Good luck lots. Yes, we have both had these issues and it's exhausting! It only really hit me last week when I was discussing her sleeping patterns with other mums and they said how much better it should be..

We are still up tonight as she has been screaming in pain again with wind. She's now 15 weeks and I thought it should have settled by now? I spoke to my GP about it again last week and she's not concerned as she's putting on weight and pooing ok. She said it will pass. Will solids make this better or worse?

I slowed down giving her infacol as I thought she was getting better but now I'm giving it every feed again.

I can't wait till we get over these 2 obstacles and I can enjoy my girl. She is so happy when she doesn't have wind. It kills me seeing her in this pain.

Sorry, I had to vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can so understand your trouble with wind JJ. Vent away!
    The doc came and visited us here at the clinic and think Abi is dairy and soy protein intolerant...resulting in similar symptoms to reflux (gurgling), short sleeps and irritation (including wind, acid). So I'm on a restrictive diet for 2 weeks to see how we go. Got a referral for a paediatric gastroenterologist.
    Finally some answers!!
    Took 7 goes at putting Abi to sleep today. She slept for 20 mins before waking and I settled her. Then every 4-6 mins I was doing the same thing. Then eventually got a 45 min sleep!! Wohoo!!