Closed Thread
Page 92 of 108 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann - hmmm, we did move the arm harness up to the top notch a couple of weeks ago.
    Do you think I should remove the soft padded insert? Has anyone removed the padding yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute pics ladies 😊

Ann I haven't been interested in DTD either.. I don't know if it's got to do with breast feeding but I just don't feel like it.. DD is 3 months and we only did it for the first time on the weekend cause it was our wedding anniversary.. Poor DH! He's been waiting patiently! Lol

Go Jay!! 😉

AF has definitely arrived today.. I had a false alarm a couple weeks ago with spotting but it's definitely here today! 😢 Damn!

I'm going to my GP tomorrow for a referral to Tweedle. (Sleep school) I've hit a wall and my girlfriends today confirmed what I've been thinking.. I can't go on like this.. DD only cat naps, (20-40 mins) a couple times a day and is still up till 10pm then waking about twice. She also is still feeding every 2 hours. I'm totally drained. I was hoping she would grow out of it but after 14 weeks there isn't an improvement. 😭 She's still suffering with lots of wind and now I'm wondering if she could possibly be teething already! (Red cheeks, dribbles and hands in her mouth) Surely it's too early for that??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ we are having the same - cheeks, sucking hands, lots of drool. I was thinking teeth too but it does seem too early.
    Sleep school sounds like a great idea. We were booked in last week but things sorted themselves out before I got to have the appointment.

Ann - we have dtd once in 14 weeks. I don't think it is abnormal - we have a lot of other stuff going on!

Panda - we have the same kind of thing, and it also happened with DS. With DS I brought the capsule inside and put him in it while facing me sitting on the couch. When he got upset I comforted him and rocked him etc but tried not to take him out unless he was v upset. I did this til he fell asleep. Then before I needed to go out I would do the same and only put in the car once asleep. Then I gradually put him in the car awake but calm etc. Worked for DS. I don't have time to do that this time so I am keeping car trips short and at sleep times so she tends to eventually drift off even if she does get upset!! I think it is cause they can't see you that they freak out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-08-2014),JJTiger  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover thanks, yes you're probably right about them not being able to see us. I have to try do this same trip tomorrow morning so I will try putting her in the capsule inside the house and then take her to the car. I'll often do that when I'm at my mums and she stays much calmer compared to what happened today.
    Regarding the drool and hand sucking, V started doing that about 4 weeks ago and the mh nurse said it was early but quite normal. We checked for teething but she is not teething.
    i second that, we've only dtd once in 14 weeks, I'm tired plus not feeling it yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our little one hates the car seat too have to feed him first before any trip to put him in a milk coma...I've been told you can buy a mirror so they can see you and you can see them apparently in most baby stores?!?! Going to get one at the weekend worth a try

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ I've got a mirror and it's been fantastic, mine plays music too. I also had fed her before the car trip. That's why I thought maybe she was in pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda I've got one of those mirrors too and they are great! That's a great idea of putting Bubs in the capsule in the house first. I sing a lot to DD in the car, seems to keep her happy. Although she is not a fan when I stop at the lights. As long as the car is moving, we're good! Lol (God help me if I get stuck in traffic one day!)

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who has DTD once in 14 weeks! Lol
    Last edited by JJTiger; 06-08-2014 at 04:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda I don't have the insert. Check the crotch sometimes it sits too tight on the diaper. I use get dh to loosen it as she grew during those early weeks as well. Like Bedlover dh wld always place her in inside the house while engaging her. But we wld have to move fairly quickly once she's in as she hates sitting and waiting in it. So once we r org she's the last thing! Like KJ always try n feed milk comatose! She falls asleep once we hit the road. But we have had moments where she has screamed and we have had to pull up but not a normal occurrance. So try a few different things and combination. One more thing she doesn't like being 'manhandled' whilst we r placing her it has to be gentle n quick which can be a pretty tricky !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I shd try the 14 week system too! Better than nothing huh ( for him !). But what about the giggles? Meanwhile will be telling iam not alone but will conveniently forget to mention how Jays been fulfilling her wifely duties !

can you girls pls tell me about the mirror ( where is it placed) I bought one the kind you attach ( stick) to the back widow screen but cldnt figure out how it works for SUVs. Isnt the screen too far? Any advice pls? Oh and where did you get the fancy flashing mirrors from ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    will conveniently forget to mention how Jays been fulfilling her wifely duties !
    Bwahahaha!!