Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Happy Stephie.jpg

Stephie waking up this morning. 9 weeks old today.
    Last edited by Catzilla; 05-08-2014 at 12:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute pics guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuties!!

I went to my first mother's group today which was nice. Two other babies born on the same day as Abi which was cool.

Still struggling with day sleeps and wind here. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover hope all is well! And hope you are not without a car!

Cute pics of all the babies!

have been quite occupied! Bubs getting a bit better sleeping at night 4 hrs almost 5 once in blue moon! Dhs travel reprieves over, flew overseas today for three days then back for three days and then flys out again! I am going to miss him at night ! He wakes up every feed, I make milk and sterilise, he changes n feeds! I support! He is amazing! I will be like a zombie without him.

LO is now in the bad habit ( which of course I created !) of co sleeping but its far easier then leaning over the bassinet or getting out of bed.

Ok sorry but need to ask ladies ! How's things in the intimate dept with dh for youse atm? Sorry a bit personal. I have gone a bit weird and can't get myself to it! I start giggling and just not interested! He has been very tolerant so far ( more like given up!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny u ask ann we DTD after the 4am feed hehehe grins. Maybe your just not relaxed enough yet. If you can instigate it dress in something that makes you feel sexy and think about how much you love him for everything he does that makes you happy etc it might help get you out of mother mode and back into horny wife mode! Good luck oh pS best to get into it straight after bub has settled so no interruptions and you don't feel you have to rush unless you like a bit of time pressure to DTD!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still feeling too zombie to DTD! Don't think it would go down well if I fell asleep...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got home from a nightmare car journey with bubs. We left home at around 4.15 to go to pick up some things for DH and the crying started. I ended up pulling Into a side street 20 minutes in so I could feed and console her, this didn't really help. She didn't want to feed just wanted to be held. Happy to be held outside the car but as soon as we would go in the tears, crying, arched back, would start. Stayed in this street for 40 minutes with her! Anyway ended up turning back and driving home with screaming baby in tow. She decided to fall asleep through absolute exhaustion 5 minutes before arriving home. What a waste of time!
    Its like she is in pain when she is in her capsule. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Berra same here! Jay you are superwoman ! 4 am feeds n changes are done if possible without uttering a word between us - using sign lingo and heavy eyed! He does do alot for bubs before and after work but still it doesn't impress my pants off ( literally!). I said maybe you need to be like a peacock and do the dance ( in other words impress me harder!) he quipped i am beaver I am built a dam for you I think thats more impressive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda has this happened before ? I guess you have probably checked rethreading ?- does the harness need to be adjusted as it cld be getting tighter as our bubs are growing. Normally my LO loves the motion of a moving car n falls asleep she doesn't like it when it stops at lights!