Closed Thread
Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh! Just had a car crash! Bus drove into my rear door - right next to Remy!! Minor damage to car and all ok as low speed, but talk about heart attack!
    I rang DH straight away and think he was freaking out more than me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no bedlover!! Are you all ok? Are you going to get checked out. That would be sooooo scary!!
    Glad to hear there are no serious injuries. Stay safe 🌺

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute about the toy Jay. He looks so sweet gripping it there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bed lover a car crash is bad at the best of times, but now with babies in the car I cant imagine how beside yourself you must be. Hope you are alright.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (31-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bedlover, that's horrible. Hope your nerves are settled now and am so glad no one was hurt.

Sent from my ZTE T83 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots - I've definitely noticed a lot more hair loss and Mia is 3 months old. Lucky I've got lots of hair!!

Bedlover - so sorry to hear about the accident.. How scary for you. Glad it was minor and everyone is ok. In regards to playtime. Mia lays on the play mat and hits all the toys. It lasts about 15-20mins max. I've got a rocker/swing thing I put her in too... I sing a lot to her and we have a bit of tummy time but she's not a fan. I can't wait till this Melbourne weather fines up to go out in the pram.

Jay Hilton is so cute.. Love the clinging to the toy pic Hope everyone is getting better..

We are getting better here. Mia's wind is back. She wasn't eating well with the cold and since she got her appetite back, the wind is shocking... No sleep this week It's terrible seeing her in pain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay Hilton is gorgeous with his toy.

Bedlover that is frightening! Glad you are okay but what a hassle!

Spidery how is feeding going?

JJ glad to hear you are getting better. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having. Sorry to hear about Mia's wind. Hopefully she gets some relief soon.

I am so disappointed that I am on to my second cold for the season. I normally don't get colds and I've caught public transport and worked in libraries and I thought my immune system was strong. I usually get one every few years. I feel like I've hardly been out. Thankfully Ellie hasn't got this one yet but with me and DH sick I don't like her chances. It will be awful if she does because it's all about the throat and it hurts to swallow - which won't be good for feeding.
    Last edited by hwaterhouse; 01-08-2014 at 01:00.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hwaterhouse things are going well. I stopped expressing so breasts don't feel hard and full all the time but still have a good supply and fast flow. Ryan still gets lots of wind and vomits a bit even though he only eats for about somewhere between 15-25 minutes depending how hungry he is. Still using infacol and infants friend although for wind pain. Also though he is sleeping better over night about 4.5-5 hours between feeds :-).
    How are you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spidery glad to hear that things are slowly improving. Hopefully things will adjust to the right levels. Ellie hardly ever vomits any more. She is drinking far less. Sometimes she will only feed 10 mins from one side. Trying to force her ends in tears. I always expect she'll show hunger earlier than normal but she doesn't. So I hope she's getting what she needs. Like you there is always plenty of milk. She only had a real problem with wind between 8-12 weeks then it slowed down. Speaking of wind it's howling outside here in Penrith this morning!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Windy day outside here is Melb even had light hail!
    Hiltons cough is still around and last night he was congested again. Tks to all who asked after my boys! Read for baby's a cold can take 6-8weeks. Figured if I'm sleeping in spare room so hubby can get better & hopefully not give me his cold it was the perfect time to get Hilton used to a cot. So I've put the portacot next to my bed & he seems to be asleep for now but wind keeps waking him! Not sure how long well last tonight! But it's a transition I'm not going to push it. If he gets restless I'll pull him out, & hopefully he stays longer and longer.

Glad your ok after car accident Bedlover.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-08-2014)