Closed Thread
Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hwaterhouse I may start leaving V longer before picking her up. See how it goes. DH will have to wear ear plugs he is such a light sleeper.
    im going to go buy a humidifier today, V woke up really blocked today. We are having such a cold winter here in melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be interested to see how it goes Panda. It's hard when you're trying to be considerate. She may really be hungry! At least this way you will find out. The humidifier worked well for us. Hope it eases your cold. A bit warmer here in Sydney.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Wow Catlover, that's great that the needles didn't really affect little Stephanie!

Sorry to hear that Abi is unsettled again Lots, hopefully it's only temporary and the losec is working.

Yes Bedlover, I think you are covered. I was wondering whether they bother to ask that question at the check up if it was an Ivf pregnancy but I'm guessing they have to just in case. I'm definitely never planning to go on the pill again but I think we will use condoms for the rest of this year and see how it goes next year until we do a FET end of next year. I will feel strange using some form of contraception again but we only tried naturally for 16mths and our only known issue is DHs reduced sperm count and quality...I would feel very blessed with any future children though, no matter how early they arrived. I guess I don't have to worry at this stage, still not ready to dtd as yet, will see how I go after the 6w check
    My OB didn't ask he just said "see you in a year"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just checking to see how everyone is travelling. Mia is slowly getting over her first cold.. DH now has a severe case of man flu and it's driving me mad!!! Lol

I can't believe my munchkin is 3 months old today! How fast is time flying by! Here she is on her play mat today. She's a happy girl ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406550186.943874.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is so beautiful JJ. Ellie is 3 months today. It's gone fast but at the same time I feel like she's been with us for ages!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ Mia is gorgeous!
    We just got back from the dr as R has bonciolitis. Basically just need wait it out! She has been a major pain trying to feed for the last few days as she can't breathe so keeps coming off every few sucks. I didn't realise she was sick at first and thought my milk was going - even rang the ABA and went to a breast feeding drop in clinic. None of them suggested she might be sick!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hwaterhouse and Bedlover.

Bedlover sorry to hear R isn't well Mia has only just started eating normally today and it's been over a week since she first got the cold Can't believe none of them thought that she could be sick? I've been expressing all week to keep up my supply. The freezer is full, hopefully nobody mixes it for frozen yogurt! Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. Yuk JJ!

Yes sorry to hear about R Bedlover. I too am surprised they didn't suggest sickness. Glad you know now. I hope R gets better soon. It's awful seeing them ill.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, question for you all!

What "activities" are you doing with your babies during awake time?

Currently we feed and change nappy in under 30 mins and so have about an hour of awake time before going back to bed again. How do you fill this awake time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous JJ. Yep we have had colds here too. Well mainly DH and Abi, so bought a humidifier and trying that out. DH is away for work for 3 days so hoping she doesn't get worse.

I can't believe they didn't suggest sickness too bedlover. Poor bubba having to just wait it out. Good luck

Anyone noticed that they're malting heaps again? I loved not losing much hair during pregnancy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (29-07-2014)