Closed Thread
Page 86 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ellie looks absolutely adorable in her Nepalese hat and yes it does suit her! Don't you just wanna keep smelling (unless of course a pooh is involved!) and kissing bubs! Oh my LO has that same cute body suit too which I shd pull out from the drawer before it gets small !

Panda- if I swaddle her nice and firm ( like they taught in the hospital) she can't break or drag but if its a bit loose then definitely she does do both. But like Amps said if its not so firm ( cause they hate it n try n resist n cry) you can tuck blanket firmly over on top ( if you using bassinet again do as they did in hosp tuck it underneath the mattress firmly or for cot) shd do the trick. Sometimes if I swaddle her differently for eg just flat across the chest arms tucked it in when she lifts her arms she drags it over her face so that ones a no go.

Hey I know its a bit late but I never really spoke to you girls about my experience in the hosp after birth - I have been meaning to though but just wanted to wait and make sure all the bubs were out as didnt want to cause anyone waiting unnecessary stress ESP I knew KJ went to same hosp ( absolutely no criticism of the hosp as it is an excellent one but just my experience limited to the ward). So next time I will write - might be a bit long - warning in advance! Not that anyone has spare time on their hands these days !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin is 4months today, still awestruck!

Sent from my ZTE T83 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps what a cutie! Wow, 4 months already.

Ann, yes I can't stop kissing her! So thoughtful of you to not share a horror story until the births were over...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Amps  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving these miracle baby pics!! So so cute! How is everyone? I read along daily but that's all I seem to manage lol Ryan loves sleeping at night but no so through the day - 3mths on Saturday, where did that time go??? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406159847.731605.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we hit 3 months on Monday. I'm the same, can't stop kissing her. Especially after the events of this past week, I've been crying a lot and can't stop cuddling my LO. We are all very lucky.
    oh Ann I remember you went into your csection with trepidation, I agree, very thoughtful not to talk about your experience until everyone had their babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Jeannie. Look at his cute face and little overalls. Gorgeous! Ellie is 3 months next Tuesday. She doesn't sleep much in the day either. I mainly look at this while BFing. A forced break

I agree Panda. I think having a baby has made hearing news items more difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann you have me intrigued by what happened now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaww more cuties! Baby Ryan's all dressed up (and no where to go ?!) all he needs is a date! Plenty of bellas on this thread !

Bedlover a little teaser: how about nurse decided to NOT give me any pain killers the first night of my csection!! So nothing after my spinal block came of at 5pm accept panadol ( once only at 6 pm) I was beside myself in pain and didnt sleep all night ( buzzed and requested all night) until I begged for it and got it at around after 2 am! Eventhough my charts had Oxycodone etc. is it even legal to bloody refuse! Needless to say OB wasn't too happy next day rounds and quite surprised ! Oh and there's more to come ...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann, ouch that would have been painful. What an idiot nurse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out! That is insane!