Closed Thread
Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DOH 4 pages behind. .... Might take a bit to catch up sorry ladies hope all are well in the meantime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ hope Mia gets better soon. We used the Vicks one and it helped both of us a lot. I didn't realise it was for over 3 months only but she was pretty close. Lotsa Abi looks gorgeous. Ellie wore the same dress to a funeral weeks ago so it was a bit big but I love it. Attachment 58090
    Hope Hilton gets better soon Jay. It would break my heart watching my LO struggling to breath.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Hwaterhouse

Omg JB that it's fantastic news having your little ones home finally. I hope it's all going super well & you have great support - the right amount not too much - enough so as you can enjoy being a family in your own home! Double hugs for 2 special girls!

Ok so I realised I was only 2 pages behind phew.

Ngaiz hope it all works out.

JJ hope Mia gets better

Abi is so cute in her party dress

Can't believe our son is over 2months now & wearing 000s!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405980201.326414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405980234.859986.jpg

Hilton went to his first party on Sat to our neighbour Baileys 1st birthday
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405979915.738743.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405979952.018736.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405979928.956799.jpg

He also went in the spa for his first swim on Sun and fell to sleep haha
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405980000.473661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405980115.312484.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I'm so behind and need to catch up so apologises if I've missed anything.
    Firstly congratulations JB on bringing home your girls. It's such an amazing time. Enjoy every moment even through the sleepless nights.

Ngaiz, so sorry to hear about DH's injury. it's a very difficult situation. Hoping you're able to get some help.

Jay- poor Hilton. That would scare me to see him struggling to breathe. But on a positive he is absolutely gorgeous and looks so calm in the spa. Gorgeous!

We have been having a tough week. Last Wednesday when I changed Raffael's nappy I saw blood in his stool. I freaked out and went to the GP to take a stool sample but he wasn't too helpful otherwise so we went to the childrens hospital who said straight away that it looked like a cows milk protein allergy which I had googled about. His poo came back negative for bacteria or gastro So I have cut out dairy from my diet hoping to see a difference with my breastmilk. Apparently it can take up to 2 weeks to see a difference. They only thing I can see is that he is not so much in pain and his poos are not as smelly but there are still small strands of blood in his stool. It's such a worry! If this doesn't work I have to cut out soy egg wheat and shellfish to see if any of those is the culprit.
    I think I would have preferred it to be a tummy bug than this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Riss! At least a tummy bug is over in a few days. I hope you don't have to cut out too much.

Jay I think it's so cute that in every pic Hilton either has his eyes closed or as wide as he can manage. What a gorgeous kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats of bringing your little girls home JB! Enjoy this special time as a little family, I'd love to see a pic of the girls now if you get a chance and glad to hear they are going well

Aww Ngaiz, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. My DH was made redundant last month and it has been great having him home to help and he is an awesome dad but it's proving difficult for him to find a new job. I did plan on being a stay at home mum for a while but if he hasn't found a job by next year, I may have to go back full time. It breaks my heart thinking of going back as it's been my dream to stay at home just for a bit but now we finally get our miracle and this happens. DH is looking really hard for so job and has even said if he doesn't find anything by the end of the year, he will take anything, even something out of his field to keep me at home for as long as possible. I'm grateful that we do have a couple of options though. I really hope your DH recovers quickly, this really can't be easy on you Ngaiz and the other ladies here have mentioned a lot of good options. I really hope something works out for you.

JJ- I hope Mia is feeling better, this cold weather isn't helping things, it's so hard to see them unwell

Jay- it would be horrible seeing Hilton breaking like that, hope he is ok. Those photos are beautiful, I love him in his board shorts. It will be so cute to take these babies swimming in Summer

Lots- Abi looks so cute in her dress. Millie has lots of dresses for when she is 3mths plus and I can't wait to dress her in them, not that I want her to grow up too quick. So far she is still in 0000.

Arlais- lovely to hear you are enjoying your new job and you are right, you have something extra special to come home to now

Riss- hope Raff only gets better and whilst I know you have to do what it takes, really hope you don't have to cut out too many foods

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I've been reading along but my little boy is so time consuming in the day ice not had chance to post, sorry to hear about the illnesses and troubles hope everything sorts it's self out....Lennon won't go into a routine in the day and fights sleep but is so good at night sleeps for a 7 - 8 hour stint every night so I'm very lucky and fingers crossed it stays this way and the smiles make it a worth while so in love with him

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406004388.525223.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406004400.686612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz hope you are coming close to finding sine solution for your situation. It must be quite hard taking care of a young one and a pretty much immobile dh! Take care hun.

JJ I use euky bear as well with the euky bear inhalant. In the past I used Tavv for years. I didn't realise that its for 3 month plus but I don't have to close to bubs anyway. Atm dd has hijacked it for her cold !

Jay - the cold sounds terribly for poor Hilton, hope he is one his way to recovery. BTW my LO is wearing the blue dinosaur one like Hilton has on atm! I know its for a boy but I think girls can get away wearing blue! A change from the pink outfits!

KJ iam in the same boat!

Bubby is having loose pasty stool and went 6 times yest ESP after eating everytime and it was streaked with blood. Not sure why as nothing has changed. It's getting better today. But I feel so sorry for her seeing her struggling to push. She isn't unnecessarily agitated though for someone going 6 times in a day through the night. We adults wld be holding our tummys and groaning by now! The baby pics are sooo cute !

just a question are you guys still swaddling?? My little one loves to sleep with her arms raised above her shoulders but I think most babies do. She fights her swaddle but it really does help her when she is struggling to fall asleep. Sometimes I don't swaddle but remind myself to do so, so that she stays in the habit of it. I have ditched the cot n bassinet at night to co sleeping so that its easier for me to pat her back to sleep quickly and quietly when she gets disturbed. DH and I sleep on the edge of our bed luckily its a Calf King! But she has her own bedding between us. She is getting spoilt!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann we are still swaddling- it is part if the wind down routine and she now knows that it means sleep time and I can see her relax!
    I am a big fan however - we swaddled DS til he was 8 or 9 mths. He was and still is a great sleeper. He didn't roll til late so it wasn't a problem.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we last swaddled he always got his arms out but just the wrap around his chest gave him that chilled feeling guess it's like the washer on the chest when they are in the bath it's the warmth and comforting feeling! We have gone back to Grobag last few nights as it's been really cold here in Melbs!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (23-07-2014)