Closed Thread
Page 80 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yip. She cried for a minute or two, then went to sleep.

Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's funny I was going to ask about periods today. No sign here. But read this article today from my "what to expect" email...

http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-ye...xpect_20140715

Ngaiz, so sorry you have to have your healing prolonged again! How frustrating and painful for you.

Abi is back to her unsettled self and my back and arms are feeling it again. 😕

Happy hump day people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering if mine came back sooner because we initially mixed fed and L only wakes once at night? .. Apparently these things can have an effect too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    That's funny I was going to ask about periods today. No sign here. But read this article today from my "what to expect" email...

http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-ye...xpect_20140715

Ngaiz, so sorry you have to have your healing prolonged again! How frustrating and painful for you.

Abi is back to her unsettled self and my back and arms are feeling it again. 😕

Happy hump day people!
    That article made me smile - I reckon anyone on here would be chuffed if they fell pregnant again and aren't too worried about birth control.
    My OB asked at my 6 week check up what we intended to do for birth control. I said we had unprotected sex for 8 years and no result so think we are covered!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly bedlover!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Catlover, that's great that the needles didn't really affect little Stephanie!

Sorry to hear that Abi is unsettled again Lots, hopefully it's only temporary and the losec is working.

Yes Bedlover, I think you are covered. I was wondering whether they bother to ask that question at the check up if it was an Ivf pregnancy but I'm guessing they have to just in case. I'm definitely never planning to go on the pill again but I think we will use condoms for the rest of this year and see how it goes next year until we do a FET end of next year. I will feel strange using some form of contraception again but we only tried naturally for 16mths and our only known issue is DHs reduced sperm count and quality...I would feel very blessed with any future children though, no matter how early they arrived. I guess I don't have to worry at this stage, still not ready to dtd as yet, will see how I go after the 6w check

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had good intentions of starting the pill 'just in case', I did get pg in 2012. But, the unopened box is still sitting on the kitchen bench. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it went well Catlover..

Well, I'm still waiting for AF.. Only had 2 days of spotting and then nothing!! What the?? Bedlover I felt out of control too when the symptoms started.. I think it's the hormones...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I haven't read through what I've missed, but I hope all our mummas and bubbas are doing well

I went back to work, starting a new job, on Monday and Annabel started at daycare. She's settled in really well and they love her! It's really tough being away from bub, but I am enjoying a fresh start, using my brain in a non baby way, and I walk out of the door with the biggest grin on my face because I get to see my baby girl!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Arlais. Back to work already. Glad you are enjoying it and that bubs has settled nicely.

My doc said at the 6 month check up normally she would talk about contraception but in my case 'let it happen!'. We tried naturally and assisted for 11 years so think we are pretty safe - but know that we are taking a risk if we don't use anything.