Closed Thread
Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bedlover
    - Saline in the nostrils just .5mls at a time before feeds and before you settle them helps stuffy noses. I also put some in Hiltons nose while he's asleep if he starts to struggle with breathing. It loosens the snot so as you can get it out or they will blow it or sneeze it out.
    - a humidifier in bedroom can also help prevent nose getting dry & clogged
    - BabyBalm on underside of bedding or on singlet (we do it this way as Hiltons too young to put it on his skin)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Jay11; 11-07-2014 at 19:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This was taken a couple of weeks ago but it's one of my favorites.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Jay!

Ngaiz, who doesn't love a good bunny suitImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405114043.204163.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots how are you travelling?

Ngaiz 7pm till 6am is a dream!!! Mia slept 7 hours straight and I got so excited! I know what you mean, I'm paranoid too and keep checking the blankies aren't covering her face!

Annerley what a cutie ! Mia still has blue eyes (from my mum and DH's pa) I'm hoping they don't change but have read they can change up to 12 months..

Hwaterhouse hope you both get better with your colds ASAP!

Bedlover Fess is good and a humidifier should help with breathing. Hope you're better soon.

Jay, Ngaiz and Berra what cuties!!! I love a bunny suit, Mia has a teddy suit.. This was her about 3 weeks ago!! So cute!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405118630.770776.jpg

I think I jinxed myself cause we had a shocker of a night last night! Mia was so unsettled and the wind was back with a vengeance! We were up all night long and mummy's buggered.. She's finally sleeping, but on my chest.. I gave up with the bassinette!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the teddy suit too! How cute!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love that everyone has a cute bunny or teddy suit!!!

Yeah, she didn't sleep through last night haha. Would've been nice but I want expecting it.

Jj I worry about her being too hot. Its blimmin cold at the moment and its so hard to judge how many layers she needs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay, look at his little side grin! Cute!

Ngaiz, those lips are precious.
    Berra, such a peaceful face in that bunny suit.

JJ, we just got a 2.5 hour nap!!!!!! Amazing!! And I can so relate to checking to see if they're breathing. We just did about 5 times during that nap. We got sooooo much done! Feel like I can tackle the day.
    Taking DH out to lunch. We're trying out new places each weekend so that we get to explore our new home. Have more energy today, that's for sure.

Gosh I hope I haven't jinxed it 😜

Anyone doing much this weekend? Or staying warm the plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, lots of catching up to do ! So many absolutely cute pics, I just feel like pinching their cheeks and smothering them with kisses ! Have been MIA, after checking in 11 pieces ( seriously ) plus 3 hand carry ( luckily on tyres ) one handbag, one nappy bag, dh nap sack, stupid steriliser in the box (as I cldnt fit it anywhere in the luggage) and not forgetting one baby stuck in a brand new ergo baby thingi that dh just didn't feel comfortable with, we boarded the plane ! Then an over night pit stop ( washed baby in sink - yes I sterilised n scrubbed it down !) then a four hr drive! We made it over a week ago ! Now the challenges of climatising, timings, new place n routines! The flight wasnt too bad luckily dh booked premium Eco so it made a huge diff n crew were great.

Bubs sleeps throughout the day mostly but wakes up for feeds and goes down again without a fuss (touchwood ) However 9pm to midnight we have a fussy little one !! But once she sleeps its fine but she still wakes up every 3.5 hrs for a feed! She has the sniffles atm so the vapourisers out with some eucalyptus oil. We all seem to have similar problems, windy babies, sleep fighters! Kids had been on school holidays for 3.5 weeks so the extra hands settling in helped, dd is fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz yeah I worry if she's too hot or cold... I've put her in a grobag tonight cause she keeps kicking off her blankets!! Anybody else using sleeping bags? Mia loves her hands out and up when she sleeps. It feels strange not putting a blanket on her though.. I've got a 2.5 tog grobag so apparently that's enough with her bonds wondersuit???

Lots I've got everything crossed for you and more 2.5 hour naps.. I think Mia's done that once and I couldn't believe how much I got done.. Even though I kept checking she was ok every 5 mins over the usual 30-40 nap... Lol

Here's to a good nights sleep for all of us, fingers crossed! x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-07-2014)