Closed Thread
Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs lots xx that's terrible If only they knew how good sleep was for them. ... And you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz, I just want to eat her

Sorry to hear the kids are also sick Bedlover... Hope you all recover ASAP. That's great DH was able to stay home to look after you all.

Thanks lots.. I'm sorry to hear you going thru that. It's exhausting!! I found Mia has been waking cause of the wind. I lift her legs to her chest a couple times and she lets them rip!! Lol It's such a relief for them. Don't know if it's worth trying but I've been drinking camomile tea the last week or so and I feel like we are turning a corner. Mia used to scream from 5pm till 11pm and now seems much more settled.. I don't like camomile but was willing to try anything to help her!!! xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies.

Thank you Jj, I'll try that. Willing to try anything too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots I hope you get some answers when you go to the paediatrician. It must be exhausting for you and your husband,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I saw the paediatrician today which was great. He listened and didn't play down our issues as the two previous gps had. We're going to try losec for 10 days then I'm going to call him rather than going in to discuss how it's going. So convienient! A bit over doctor visits at the moment,
    He seems to think it could be reflux, but you never really know.

Went to the chiro again today so hopefully that's working on her restrictions in her neck and sacrum.

It justs gives me more energy knowing there could be hope of improvements.

Going through a wonder week here. Not too different to a normal week expect less sleep at night and harder crying. She's properly squeezing out some good cries.

Almost the weekend. I love weekends. More hands to help with bubs 😁😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jj-Glad Mia is getting some relief from her wind.

Lots-I hope the Losec works for you, it seems to be a very effective treatment.

Bedlover-how are you feeling? Hope you're getting better.

Berra-Glad things are looking up on the boob front. It makes our so much easier.
    Arlais-At the time everything felt like it was taking so long but the past 12 months had gone fast.

Annerley-I understand what you mean by being proud. L is truly my greatest accomplishment.

We are doing good, still no decent day sleeps (yesterday was only about 2 hours) but we managed a 7pm-6am sleep last night. If it wasn't for my irrational fear of SIDS I probably would've hour some rest. I wake almost every hour or two just to check that she is still breathing.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 11-07-2014 at 06:51.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-07-2014),JJTiger  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's some pics of my little girl, three weeks old today (time is flying!!), she's such an alert little thing and a real sticky beak- maybe a little too much like her mummy

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ngaiz- I understand completely, just having a baby feels like such a major achievement. I still can't believe it when I look at pics like my profile pic, that was her once upon a time, a beautiful bunch of cells and look at what those cells have become, still so amazing!!

Lots- good luck! I really hope the losec is the answer you've been waiting for. There is definitely hope and glad to hear you got a doc that listened to you

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (11-07-2014),Ngaiz  (11-07-2014),SimpsonDesert  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellie is 10.5 weeks old and we are in the midst of a sunny period with Wonder Weeks. The smiles are free and easy and she is such a joy. We both have colds and I hate hearing her little cough! I feel bad for passing it on to her but a bit difficult to stay away.

Main mothering concerns of late is that she is eating much less and sleeping more. Up until last week it took her an hour to feed. Now I am lucky if she sucks for 10-15 mins. Not sure if it's the sickness, increased efficiency or change in routine. She also used to poo nearly every feed, then once a day, and now every few days.

Basically the advice I've been getting is as long as she's happy, growing and has 5 wet nappies a day she's eating enough so I'll just keep an eye on it. I just wish our babies were more predictable! I'm thankful we have only had a few episodes of really bad wind. I feel sorry for those of you who deal with it regularly. I feel so helpless!

Thanks to everyone for continuing to share

Cute pics Annerley!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually I just read an article on Kellymom and I might have a distractible baby. She pulls off, looks around and immediately relatches over and over until she cries when I try and 'encourage' her to feed. Just another little challenge