Closed Thread
Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amps in the same, the little smiles melt my heart. Still can't believe how blessed we have been.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (07-07-2014),Jay11  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It seems so strange to think that this time last year I was stimming for our first IVF cycle - now that wonderful little embryo that managed to make it through everything is calling to me to be picked up from her nap!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (07-07-2014),Jay11  (11-07-2014),lotsathoughts  (07-07-2014),Ngaiz  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ngaiz, still quite sore but an improvement. Nipples are still very pink but they are cracked all around so might take a while to get better anyway. Started using canesten cream yesterday as I thought the daktarin oral gel didn't seem to be very effective. Just have to wash it off before bubs becomes too impatient! Breast pain on let down has improved also- just feel an intense and slightly painful constriction feeling rather than the broken glass pain also having a better time with latching as DH got me a Milkbar pillow- should have gotten one sooner!

If it wasn't for you posting about your experiences I wouldn't have had any idea what was going on! I probably would be in real trouble today as I don't know if I would have gone to emergency! Thankyou!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra- I'm so glad you went to the hospital and got checked out and even better to hear you had such a great experience whilst there. Hope you are on the mend!

Bedlover- really hope you are feeling better soon, take care of yourself!

Amps- the smiles and the giggles must be so lovely and really cute

Arlais- it's so hard to believe how far we've all come, this time last year I would have been calling our clinic to make our appointment to discuss starting our Ivf cycle. I think we should all be proud of ourselves for the journeys we've been through and we're all so lucky to have the best rewards we could have hoped for. I still get teary when I look at her or think about her at times!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Amps  (07-07-2014),Arlais  (09-07-2014),Ngaiz  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover - hope you are feeling better..

Berra - glad things are improving and you had a good experience at the hospital. Isn't it just wonderful we can all share our experiences and give advice.. We've got a great bunch of ladies on here

Ngaiz I know, the smiles are to die for.. Check out my munchkin this morning!! OMG!

Arlais I know, we were just about to start our IVF journey this time last year. 1 year ago we were wondering whether we would ever be blessed with our own miracle.. Its amazing!

Mias wind is still a pain for all of us but it seems to be settling a bit.. Mia can wiggle her legs around to get it out sometimes now I think the infacol is finally working. She's been sleeping so well the last couple of nights ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404776586.531971.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jj, that pic in the top right hand corner is the cutest thing ever! !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad things are better Berra and yes the milk bar pillows
    are great I have one it was given to me by my husbands Aunty who is a karitaine home nurse

Annerley I couldn't agree more. We are so blessed

bedlover hope you are feeling better and getting some rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies - I made DH take the day off work today so I could rest a bit. I think the little ones have it too as they are both coughing and waking during the night

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ, so cute!!
    I hear you about wind. Miss Abi struggles with it too. Last night every time we picked her up she let a few go, heaps more than normal. So tiring tho isn't it?

Bedlover, bummer about the kids being sick too. Glad you were able to get some help.

Abi still isn't sleeping during the day (and last night her biggest stretch was 3.5 hours, the rest around 2.) her total sleep for yesterday/night was 9.9 hours which isn't good I know.
    I've been watching her for longer as I put her down. Not sure if I never noticed it before but she startles herself awake every single time. She is just drifting off and she has a big shock. This must have been why she seemed asleep then is awake within 5 mins. It happens about every 30 secs to a min and a half. She is drifting off then shocks herself awake. Sometimes she brings stuff into her mouth and she can't resettle. Most times she can't resettle. The only time I can get her to sleep is in my arms and that's exhausting. I wrap her, really tight, and it still wakes her. The days are really starting to take their toll on me. See the pead on Thurs to see if he has any ideas. She's doing her nightly scream fest right now...overtired of course. DH is dealing with it. He's over it and has only had her for 30mins. Got the CAFHS nurse calling on Friday to check up on me. Again I'll have nothing to report.
    Sorry about my whinging.
    Ok got that out. It helps. Now to try and help DH. Give him a break.
    😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsa - oh you poor thing. I don't have any advice but am thinking of you and hope things improve soon

Bedlover - oh that's crap you guys are sick, hope you all get better soon

Sent from my ZTE T83 using The Bub Hub mobile app