Closed Thread
Page 69 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too ladies.. I'm always checking for updates but it pretty quiet on here these days

We are going well except for Mia's wind We've had a few rough days and I can't wait till it gets better.. We've gone from infants friend to infacol.. Doing lots of leg exercises up to the tummy and the bicycle motion.. Any other ideas would be great. It affects Mia's sleep and feeding too I hate seeing her in pain

I don't have a baby carrier as I could never decide which one to get... Lol My backs not the best so it would need to be really supportive.

I've found mothers group really good! It's so informative and a good way to meet people.. Highly recommend it!

I can't believe Mia is 9 weeks already!

Catlover what a cutie you have

Hope everyone else is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too reading along and busy with my little boy can't believe he was 4 weeks old yesterday , healing very well from the C Section...Lennon slept from 9 - 4 last night a full 7 hours but that was after he didn't sleep from 2pm till 9 and was having lots of crying fits from been over tired but nothing I did made him go to sleep.

We use infacol too and I think it's brilliant really works...I decided to dry my milk up last week because I was expressing to feed and using formula and it was too tiring expressing every 3 hours.

Hope your all doing well and enjoying your little ones it's so much more amazing than I ever imagined been a mum....I was only going to have one but this week I have been seriously considering how to convince my DH to have another!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Im the same KJ, I'm loving being a mum (I'm sure we all are so happy to be at this point). I'm finally getting to the stage where it's sinking in that she is really mine. There were so many times at the hospital that I felt like when it came time to leave the hospital that she wouldn't get coming with us, it's like a dream in a way! I get teary looking at her sometimes, I still can't believe how lucky I am to have her.
    Millie loves her sleep like her mum, she's been doing so well since we have been home and sleeps at least 2 four hour blocks a day - one during the day and one at night and sometimes we get a 3rd 4+ hour block, she does a lot of 2-3hr stints and the last two nights she has actually slept 5 and a half hrs overnight. I've noticed she's become a bit of a night owl but still considerate enough to sleep so DH and I can eat dinner together but then she'll be up til almost midnight but then sleep til 5 or so. I've learnt to feed her at around 10:30pm and then try and settle her to get her through most of the night. I did enjoy my hospital stay but it's been so nice to be home this past week.
    I think we have bf under control, I'm a little proud of myself and M as I feel like we achieved something together, I really wasn't sure we'd get this far. We had the health nurse come out on Monday and our girl put on 160g in 6days, she's very close to being back to get birth weight

My little girl gets a fair bit of wind too and it mainly strikes at night time when she is up. We might try Infacol when she's a little older.

Geez, we make some gorgeous babies ladies. Catlover, Stephanie is so cute! Look at her little tongue sticking out.
    JJ, I always love seeing Mia she us absolutely adorable!!

Hope everyone else is doing well Hope, how are you? Any baby news yet?
    Last edited by Annerley; 03-07-2014 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ! That is brilliant the you are loving it that much!

Cat - Stephanie is so cute!

JJ we have been struggling with wind too but it seems to have peaked and it is getting better. Don't think it is anything I am doing differently, I think she has just learned how to get rid of it herself more - you can't be far off reaching that point too x

Ngaiz - can you describe how you put L into the insert and carrier. My main problem is feet/legs. Her legs can't open wide enough to go all the way to my sides so I an just letting them hang out the front of the insert. When I do it all up her feet end up tucked into the waist band which doesn't seem right. Probably impossible to explain but I really want to love this product!!

I will probably be the only person on earth who doesn't love it! Same as my bugaboo - everyone raves about them and I think mine is a bit average and overrated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerley! We were posting at the same time! Sounds like you guys are doing a great job!

I thought I would follow cats lead and post a pic too! This was in the carrier which she didn't love!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404370640.357400.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-07-2014),Jay11  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here too! Read along regularly. I have the ergo with infant insert and have one leg out one leg in. She seems relaxed in it. Ellie has had a few bouts of bad wind where she has screamed for a long time but has thankfully settled without me having to buy anything as it's only occasionally. Loving photos and hearing of others experiences. I'm enjoying being a Mum a lot more than I thought I would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In all honesty I don't know if I'm doing it properly but to prevent her feet going into the waist band I had to do it up pretty tight. I'll put it on later and take a photo. Her legs are wide apart but from what I've read that is the correct 'frog leg' position.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJtiger - we use infacol which works very well. try laying her along your arm on her tummy and pat her back, also sometimes rocking baby back and forth can help. maybe try heat pack or warm towel on tummy. another idea that can work is warm water, no more than 20ml. have been told if you wrap baby firmly with legs down then raise baby to your shoulder to pat back for burping, if baby draws knees up high and tight it could be colic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good to hear everyone's going well and enjoying the experience.

We do tend to refer to Stephanie as Little Miss Cute.

Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so cute Cat, dh calls L his little chicken.

Here's a pic of my heavy eyed, over tired rug rat that had only had about 2hrs of sleep today.
    Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (11-07-2014)