Closed Thread
Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I need to take in 100 points of ID etc ...so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's strange jeannie. I've never dealt with centrelink so they've never seen anything from me.

How is your little boy doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jeannie I had that when setting up my app. Apparently to use the app you need to take in your id. Well they said that to me anyway, not sure if that's what you're talking about. ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ it's hard for Abi to lie flat. She sort of gurgles and she starts crying. Self settling is really hard so we've had to put her to sleep upright and then put her down. The bouncer is an option but rarely works. After a sleep cycle you can hear her swallowing and it's really hard to resettle her. She vomits a bit but not massively. By the end of the day she is overtired and refluxy. Fun!
    DH is trying to put her to sleep as we speak. Can tell he's getting over the rocking. It's his duty at night as I'm buggered by this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Jeannie I had that when setting up my app. Apparently to use the app you need to take in your id. Well they said that to me anyway, not sure if that's what you're talking about. ??
    Yep that's it - so annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I've heard moo goo is good for cradle cap but not sure on the face. I'd check with the GP.

Jeannie that's annoying about centrelink.. I did mine all online and then sent the paperwork once Mia was born and I didn't have to show ID. What the??

Lots that's hard work Glad DH does gives you a break when he gets home. Hopefully it gets better soon.

AFM - We are still struggling with bad wind over here.. I can't wait till it's over as I hate seeing Mia in pain and it's exhausting for all of us.. She wakes up now crying and once I start moving her legs to her chest and she lets off wind, you can see the relief on her face. Yesterday was a bad day and she was really clingy. She wasn't feeding well either Let's see what today brings!! She has started vomiting a little bit too a couple times a day but not a lot. My MCHN said it usually peeks around 8-9 weeks so hopefully it passes soon. Mia was 9 weeks yesterday.. Here my little princess is:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404147421.059619.jpg

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (02-07-2014),Jay11  (11-07-2014),Ngaiz  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow! Can't believe Stephanie is 4 weeks old already. I'd put a photo up, but I seem to struggle to do that on my iPad. She seems to have started smiling already - I wasn't sure, but someone else said that they thought so too. I could swear that she laughed yesterday too - I couldn't hear anything but I sure felt it.

I need to start thinking too about ringing up and making an appointment with our GP in 2 to 4 weeks time so she can get her 6 to 8 week vaccinations done.

So much to think about now we have a baby in our lives. It's making my head spin, and my bad headaches have started returning (I've been prone to migraines and headaches of various kinds since I was 10; so about 29 years now - inherited from my own mother - but they improved out of sight when I was pregnant).

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and your bubbas are all growing big and strong!

I haven't been on for a while as I have had a house full of visitors from interstate. So great to have family around and all the extra sets of hands have been awesome as R is still not sleeping during the day. She will nap in my arms but otherwise she is a shocker!! I tried my carrier - I got the ergo with infant insert - and I am finding it hard to use. I think it will be great when she is bigger but the insert is tricky to use and it feels like her legs and feet are uncomfortable. First time I used it she went straight to sleep and second time she hated it. Wish I could use it easier as I think it could be good. Anyone got any experience or advice?

I am also trying various bouncers and rockers to see if she will sleep in those!

Otherwise everything is going good with us!

I can't believe how quiet it is on here! Is everyone just busy or have you guys all gone to different threads?? I only check this one and rarely go to the main board so have no idea! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here bedlover!! Just mostly reading along.

I love my ergo, I used it for the first time last weekend at the markets. I'm so glad I did as there was soooooo many people trying to navigate with prams and there just wasn't the space. I think L is almost too big for the insert but still too little to go without it. She was squished in the and loved it.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 03-07-2014 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (11-07-2014)