Closed Thread
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done Hilton on expected weight gain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. After being so homesick last week, I was surprised to open the front door to my little sister this morning. She flew over from Christchurch, I cried like a baby
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 26-06-2014 at 19:40.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (26-06-2014),bedlover  (26-06-2014),lotsathoughts  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so beautiful Ngaiz. A bit of home love to make you feel all warm and fuzzy again xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lots, it's a little bitter sweet. She's a little older than I was when I when we started ttc. She's having all the same issues and I found out she has low grade cervical cancer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca congrats I think I missed your announcement.

Amps hope your all better.
    Hope those still bf are winning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the photos ladies, I've had to go on my tablet because I can't see them on my phone. We breed some good looking kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Thanks Lots, it's a little bitter sweet. She's a little older than I was when I when we started ttc. She's having all the same issues and I found out she has low grade cervical cancer
    That's terrible, poor thing. Hope you're all ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hampton- first of all I have to say your bubba is one gorgeous baby!!! Such a spunk. I was told exactly the same thing about my swelling. Hopefully it passes soon. It's so horrible.

Jay that's excellent news on Hilton's weight gain! I have my first home visit tomorrow and hoping it's the same for Raffael.

Lotsa- hope the new strategy works. It's always nice to find a doctor who listens.

Ngaiz- so sorry to hear your sister's news. It's so lovely she surprised you with a visit. Enjoy every moment

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz give your sister a hug from us and ask her to give you a hug from us too! Hope your both enjoying today!

AFM so last night I was reading thread in the bath (whilst hubby occupied bugalugs after dinner. So when I came out and he was asleep I was a little hopeful for a good night sleep with just 2 in the bed but he woke as soon as he made it to the bedroom so I told hubby that maybe we could try swaddling our Houdini again (the reason we stopped was he always broke his arms free within seconds in the past) so ... Hubby to Hilton if he kept up the crying he'd be 'SWADDLED' haha ... Anyway as soon as hubby layer out the swaddle Hilton fell asleep .... Wow we thought even the word SWADDLE was enough .... But not ENOUGH enough as a few minutes later he started again so we followed through and he was 'SWADDLED' anyway he screamed once he was put down until he got his arms free and then we reckon he was that exhausted by trying to escape he fell asleep from 8.30pm till 10.30 in HIS bed with no dummy and as previously planned hubby fed him, swaddled him and this time he slept until 04.30am I'd woken at 02.30 with hazard boobs wondering if I should get up and express but waited it out. At 0430 I gave him the usual routine (Infacol/gripe then nappy change, boob 1, about 10min on boob2, put into bedding (this time swaddled was a spelling bag an if too warm just wrapped his blanket around him to warm it up), rest of boob2, then bed. Put him in bed and no rocking needed he slept until 0730 and I let him lie there for a little (30min) while as he'd woken 1hr early for feed then put him on mat for another 30min of Hilton time ( so I could make coffee for myself and get dressed) then started the routine for feed (feeding now) just during the day I'll put him on mat after burping and feed until he gets grizzly then will swaddle and put in bed so he gets some wake time!
    Wouldn't have tried it if you hadn't of mentioned it Lots so thankyou it aaas so nice to be able to roll over and cuddle into my hubby and get sleep once again!

PS - Houdini was still in restraints this morning too
    Last edited by Jay11; 27-06-2014 at 09:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw paediatrician today & Hilton has reflux so 1ml of Zantac liquid 3 times a day /every 8hrs to start. Mum to stay on bland diet / no sugar until he's at least 4 months old DOH! Other then that increase milk as paediatrician said we are only just in the ok weight gain we made 115g he said min of range is 100g grrrrr arggggghhhhh it's so heartbreaking to think your not feeding your bub enough so in car and he has been on boob until he just fell off asleep which is 54min straight drinking - guess he's content now