Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats Annerley and welcome baby Millie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley I'm so happy for you!! I'm glad things progressed so quickly and awesome you pulled her out onto your chest.
    Hope you are feeling better after the fainting. Enjoy that precious bundle. How's breastfeeding going? I've got heaps of colostrum but Raffael sucks a few times them pulls off and fusses. The midwife has expressed some onto a syringe to help him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY for Riss and Annerley!!!

Riss, thanks for sharing the pic- he's gorgeous! But the look of happiness on your face is just beautiful

Annerley, I'm so glad that the induction progressed so well for you and that you are ok. What a beautiful name too! Take it easy- the fainting sounds scary- let us know how you go

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss!! Thanks for sharing the pic of your miracle!! You must feel so over the moon, enjoy it xxx

Annerley, what a swift induction!! Congratulations on your arrival and rest up lots, we want no more fainting please!

xxx
    Enjoy ladies!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra, like the ladies say it could take a couple of days to break the mix up of day and night to settle. But in terms of having a day sleeper settle I've been struggling with that since day one. But the good thing is I'm starting to see the rewards of my consistency. I too have been at that anxious point so many times (especially this week!) and it can be really hard to break that nervousness when approaching a difficult time. Before you can tackle the task of settling a baby I feel you need to look after yourself. I've found taking a break, a shower, a quick walk, helps to pull yourself together. Then like the girls said talking to someone, to know it's normal and it's NOT your fault. Blaming is so harsh on ourselves. Once you chat to your nurse they'll suggest ways of settling using wrapping etc. if it gets too much we found out about a day course where you can take your baby and the nurse helps you all day with settling routines. We've booked into one. They said the last thing they want in the parent feeling too overwhelmed and stressed so work in partnership with you. Could this be an option for you guys. Just know you're doing so much for your little one and it can be really hard. xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Amps  (21-06-2014),Ngaiz  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss and Annerley! Riss, both of you look gorgeous!

Annerley so glad the induction went well and you were able to birth naturally.

All the best for the weeks ahead! In my opinion it gets more enjoyable every day.

Sorry to hear the challenges you are facing Berra. Hope things settle for you soon. I know what you mean about dreading the evenings. I did too at one stage but it passed. Hope it passes quickly for you too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Riss and Annerly both gorgeous names hope your recovering well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, Mia is the same and only cat naps during the day... It's tough going as I don't get much done and she feeds every 2 hours I'm lucky she sleeps well overnight though and I usually only need to get up once

Amps my mum is a great help but at the start when I was really struggling with BF'ing she kept saying to just give her formula and give up.. It's the last thing you want to hear when you are really trying. She made me feel like I was starving my child and you don't need that crap! BTW mum moves the bottle from side to side too and I keep having to remind her to burp her as I'll pay for it later!!!

Bedlover the story about your MIL cracked me up.. Was she serious? Lol

Ngaiz you should try and join a mothers group, check thru your local council.. I'm not the most social person but it is quite easy mingling when you have babies the same age.. I can understand how you would want to go back to NZ though.. It would be tough without family here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Annerley 😃 Gorgeous name and so happy for you!!!

I'm a little behind on posts, who is left to have bubs? Only 9 days left of June! Do we have an updated roll call of the babies that have been born and all their names? I'd love to see it if there is one!

What a journey we have all been through to get our little miracle babies - it's been wonderful sharing it with you all and now we can share motherhood!!!

Xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Riss I'm so so happy for you!! Love the photo of the 2 of you! Proud mumma! You look great. Enjoy every moment with your little man...

Berra unfortunately it can take a couple weeks for Bubs to work out day and night.. Hang in there.. Trying to keep Bubs up during the day should make them tired at night.. Don't make the room too dark during the day.. It will get better

Annerley congratulations!! Hope you are feeling ok after fainting, I can't believe how short the cord was! Sounds like it all happened pretty quickly. Enjoy!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-06-2014)