Closed Thread
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't believe I've lost most of my baby weight and he's only 3.3weeks old & I have 3.3kg to get back to pre-pregnancy weight -funny coincidence too! If a can loose a few kgs extra that would be fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Berra and welcome baby Elliot

Not many left now....so exciting still.

Erin is 12weeks old today and I still can't believe she's real. She now weighs double her birth weight and is growing well. We are feeling very blessed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I got on the scales the morning after I got home from hospital last week, and was shocked to see that not only had I lost all my baby weight, but also an additional 3 kilos on top of that; my jeans are almost falling off me at the moment. I thought it would have taken months to lose all the baby weight, especially since my abdominal area still looks so distended and flabby. Stephanie is 2 weeks old today. We have our moments, and the unsettled times are pretty stressful. She's doing well though. Had a home midwife visit again today, and she had put on another 120 grams; up to 3.6 kilos, from her birth weight of 3.39 kilos.
    Last edited by Catzilla; 16-06-2014 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I congratulate you on Stephanie's arrival Cat! Hope so, sorry & congrats if I didn't. That's amazing that's you've lost so much so fast.
    The first day I was able to weigh myself was 8days after Hilton was born and I'd only lost 6.7kg and he weight 3.22kg so I'd thought I'd have lost more but it's been gradually decreasing since then so all good!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Berra... Enjoy this magical time Hope you're recovering ok after c/s.....

Thanks Annerley I love her to bits! That app definitely sounds like it's worth a go.. DH has played womb sounds before and it seemed to work

Annerley and Riss I'm so excited for you both !!

Amps, wow 12 weeks already.. Glad Erin is putting on weight and doing well.. It is like a dream, isn't it? I still can't believe it!!

Wow, well done with the weightloss Cat and Jay.. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow.. I think I'm down about 11kgs but 7 to go still Mind you I haven't exercised at all and I'm eating like it's going out of fashion!! Lol

AFM - Mia still has lots of wind.. Infants Friend didn't seem to work so we've tried infacol and it seems better.. Poor little munchkin Most nights she is really unsettled from about 5.30pm till 10.30pm which is exhausting for all of us.. She is 7 weeks today!!! I can't believe how quickly it's gone.. She's grown so much!
    Attached Images

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Amps  (16-06-2014),Annerley  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ she is beautiful. Aren't we all so lucky. These first few weeks can be so tough but then when you look at their little faces and they are smiling at you, it makes it so worth it.
    Can't believe there are only two more to go. What a wonderful journey this has been and to share it with so many others has been special.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ she looks like such a little girl already very cute.

Can someone please remind me what helps to increase breast milk production? Asked at chemist and given Fenugreek but reading the bottle it's for digestion :/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, I'm always reading along when I have the time. I'm currently 39w 4d and still working so very busy at the moment.

Congrats cat and Berra on the latest arrivals! I enjoy reading all your tips and stories! I'm due Fri but hoping he comes now Lol. Will post updates wen I go into labour. I should have plenty of time then.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fenugreek is Def the one Jay. Word of caution though, if you have stopped that 4am feed/pump, keep and eye out for blocked ducts. It can increase supply quite fast in some people and you dont want mastitis.

Hi hope! Still working? You crazy lady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep definitely fenugreek. Blessed thistle is another one recommended and I can't remember what brand, but there's one with both in. Word of warning too - when I first started taking the fenugreek it gave me stomach cramps! Also, it doesn't work for everyone. I've heard of some women getting crazy increases, but for me personally it really didn't do much unfortunately.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app