Closed Thread
Page 54 of 108 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Berra... A huge congratulations on the birth of your little man. such a cute name. I hope recovery is quick and as painless as it can be. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Berra! So glad that your little man is here safely! I hope you recover nice and quickly!! Wow so many boys lately!

I noticed your new profile pic the other day JJ! Mia is so adorable, it's a gorgeous pic

I have just been recommended an app to download called Sleep Baby Sleep, there's a sound you can play called Womb Sounds, I've just downloaded it to have a listen. Anyone else tried this one? If not, it might be worth a shot on restless nights as there are ladies who swear their babies sleep through when they settle them with the noise on the app.

Only 4 days to go..eeeekk- Riss and I are up at the end of the week!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Berra, enjoy this special time with your little boy. Well done and hope you have a fast recovery.
    Annerley I haven't heard of sleep baby sleep, it's worth a try though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Annerley and Riss are up next! How exciting!

Is there anyone else still to go or is that then the end of our little group to welcome their babies?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay finally it's our turn Annerley! Can't believe I'm counting down days not weeks anymore.

I'm finding that all I want to do lately is sleep. I just woke up from a two hour nap and I'm still tired. That nesting urge has definitely skipped me.

Annerley I downloaded that app too. It might come in handy. But here is hoping we have angelic babies that sleep easily (wishful thinking)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Berra! Your little man is gorgeous.

I haven't tried that app but I have Sound Sleeper which does the same thing. It's fabulous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra congrats on your little man hope recovery is swift as for me it was emotionally hard as all I wanted to do was care for my son and I wasn't always able to bounce out of bed pick him up or sit comfortably when trying to feed him due to my episiotomy which made it hard. Just remember you may not be able to everything now
    And even if recovery is slow try not to let it get to you as my husband made me realise we have done heaps just bringing them into the world & when your all healed your baby will still be there and be none the wiser. Being a super mum can wait as long as you look after yourself then your better equipped to look after your bub!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very excited for you both Riss & Annerley!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so my milk has tampered off a and think it's for two reasons -
    1. I'm only expressing not breast feeding anymore at least until Hilton is gaining good weight. &
    2. I haven't done a 4am feed or express for two nights as he's sleep through that feed. Today he woke at 8.15am and his feed before that was at 1am - crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I go between feeling excited and anxious. I'm trying to talk myself around by saying it's 'only' pain and at the end it will be worth it, don't know what else I can think as most of it will be out of my control. I'm also reminding myself that after the induction part, I can more or less treat it as a normal labour.
    Hope you're feeling ok Riss but can't believe it's finally coming up to our turn!

Bedlover- I think we are about it but we haven't heard from some of the others like Becca, Hope4baby and Ainsley who are all due around now too