Closed Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Arlais I can't believe you've got your period back again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Spidery! You and your DH look so proud of baby Ryan- well done. Hope you are recovering well from the c section.

Sounds like you have a good plan in place Annerly. Not long too go now!

Can't wait to hear your news Berra. Is today the day for you? Good luck.

What a cutie Jay. It gets so hectic with visitors at the start doesn't it? I was so glad when it settled down for us as I find bubs gets overstimulated so easily and then is hard to settle. Seems like you have settling sorted though which is great!

Wow Arlias that is one thing I loved about pregnancy and bf- not getting my period. My midwife warned me that the first one after bubs would be v hormonal. How have you found it? No issues?

Glad the plane ride went well Lots. Sounds like you were v prepared. Lucky you got a clucky hostess! And eating with two utensils- luxury!

AFM well I have mastitis again. Think it's a sign to give up on the ()(). I am still expressing and bottle feeding formula/ b milk but think I am going to stop expressing. Bubs is feeding well and gaining weight so he is ok. I wanted to last till 3 months but with such a low supply he was only getting one good feed a day on bilk anyway. Hard not too feel like a failure a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots what a great flight and flight attendant! Glad it all went well

Jay welcome back!! Hilton is gorgeous and you look great. Glad it's all going well with your little man.

Panda how is Bubs after the immunisations? I've got mine today

Ngaiz sorry to hear about your blood pressure... Hopefully it goes down ASAP! Glad to hear that you can try again in 6 months!

Arlais that's great about Annabels weight. I'm surprised you already have your period, I heard it can take up to 6 months to come back.. (I'm hoping anyway!) Mind you, I'm still wearing a pantyliner as I'm still bleeding a bit here and there and Mia is 6.5 weeks old..

I'm sorry to hear mastitis has come back Rtkirk. Please don't feel like a failure, you have tried so hard and have done a wonderful job. You've really had it tough As long as Bubs is well and putting on weight, that's the main thing.

AFM off to the GP today for Mia's immunisations. I'm taking mum with me as I'm a chicken! Lol DH started work this week and I'm loving being at home with Mia.. It really is a special time and I can't believe how quick time goes!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Spidery! He is just beautiful! Enjoy xx

Jay, Hilton is a sweetheart. I hear you about visitors. Now I've got a who new state worth of visitors to go through. Loving it but like rtkirk said trying to manage the overstimulation can be a challenge.

Wow Arlais you got your period back. A good sign if you're planning to go back so soon. I've almost forgotten about getting mine back eventually. My mind is baby, baby, baby!

Whist visiting cousins, one who is 8 days older, little Miss Abi tried their swing and loved it. I knew she would but we weren't buying because of the move. We're definitely going out to get one this week.
    Tomorrow our truck of belongings arrive so it's unpacking time. So exhausted and can't wait for the moving to be over so we can relax!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with immunization a JJ. Understandable you brought in reinforcement as it is hard to watch. But if it's any consolation it is over in a few seconds.
    Still hard to see tho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rtkirk-That sucks about the mastitis, it's horrible isn't it. I know exactly how hard you're trying and how disheartening it is when all you want to do is give up. Please don't feel like a failure. Ob took swabs yesterday to see if there is still candida on my nipples (seeing as we have been treating for over 3 weeks now) and if there isn't the next step is to see if it's vasospasms. L's latch is still pretty poor (working on it) and with my raised bp it could make sense. I don't know if I will continue of it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ I've kept a close watch on her all night and she has had no side effects. She even started smiling again for us a few hours later yesterday.good luck with Mia today.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk- you have done a wonderful job hanging in there, and a healthy bubby who is gaining weight is the most important thing. You need to be healthy too and need to take care of yourself. There is much more to your relationship with bub and bubs health than just bfing. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk just remember that every little bit of breastmilk bub gets is great - feeding for even a short amount of time has huge health benefits for the future, and really as long as they've had the initial colostrum everything else is a bonus. We're only really getting one decent feed in the mornings, Annabel isn't really interested in the boob during the day unless it's for comfort more than anything.

First period so far is actually quite okay. Normally the first couple of days I get really bad cramping, but I haven't really felt much in the way of cramps at all, and bleeding has been very light. It's probably because I am still partly breastfeeding, just not enough to stop me from ovulating.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Op