Closed Thread
Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bed lover well my LO poo is green but not frothy. It's good you had such a clear sign of what the problem was. No I haven't had milk shooting across the room but have had to be careful when I change Vs nappy as she had been gassy and hit me in the face.
    KJ enjoy this time with bubs. Those first few weeks are so amazing, I'll never forget them.
    Lotsa good luck with the trip. I don't envy you travelling with a baby. Lucky it's not too long, we are travelling to Europe in August so not sure how that's going to go.
    Annerley I think booking in for an elective c section is a hood idea. You can end up with a long recovery time from a vaginal birth toO.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-06-2014),lotsathoughts  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley that sounds like a great plan. You and DH seem to have it figured out!
    Good luck tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you do go with csection DH and retired mum will definitely be a great help! Good luck!

I ventured out to Target yesterday yay with the help of Dh and bubs went along too
    ! My first outing! I must be getting better! It's still quite tender above and below incision and still hurts. But definitely able to do much more now. OB says two more weeks and I shd be feeling a whole lot better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann- so good to hear that you have been able to get out!! Hope recovery keeps going- 2 weeks isn't too long and hopefully ob means for complete recovery

Annerley- hope ob appointment goes well tomorrow and you can get that s&s!

AFM- not much going on here. Lots of uncomfortable/painful tightenings which go for ages (sometimes maybe a half hour or more, not on or off just constant!). Ooh! Did pick up what I thought was a bargain though. Got a snuza monitor from baby bunting- including movement monitor and video/audio monitor. 40% off. Maybe it's being paranoid but I feel so much better knowing I have something to help keep an eye on bubs

If bubs doesn't turn only 4 more sleeps!!!! OMG!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support ladies.

I just went to my obs, he did an internal check and said the front of my cervix is 1-2cm dialated but the back is closed so couldn't do a s&s. He said the baby is in a good position and engaged. We decided to put me down for an induction on the 20th so I have to go in on the Thursday for the gel and then go back on induction day to have my waters broken and be put on the drip. If the gel doesn't help me dilate, then they'll do it again on the Friday morning and may consider a balloon catheter if needed. I can't believe I have a plan but it would still be nice if she comes on her own beforehand. I'm having some spotting now, which obs said to expect after the internal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley that is the exact same plan of action I had. Hope it goes well for you! Better still I hope you go naturally before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, ill cross my fingers for things to get going for you before the induction, but good to have a plan hope it wasn't too uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not much longer for you Berra

Great plan Annerley. Very similar to the plan I had in my head if we were headed down that path.

http://monash.edu/news/show/women-wh...-to-breastfeed

Doesn't say much but could explain a lot for many of us.

I have an appt on Friday with my women's health gp who had done further studies in lactation. Hopefully we can get my problems sorted.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz just read the link and that is exactly how I felt and why I've ended up expressing and feeding Lennon breast milk with formula top ups, I'm too scared to put him back on my breast after the first few days of trying, I'm very happy with the way I am feeding him now though I have a very content baby which means I'm less stressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ngaiz - that is really interesting!