Closed Thread
Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, sorry you had the same issue too JJ but i think ill start on all these good ideas now. I think I also have senna tablets somewhere so might put those in the bag.

I'm feeling really weird today, I think I might be having some prelabour stuff going on. I've gotten all stuffy (but haven't been exposed to anything), and last night couldn't sleep cause I just felt weird. Got up and had a cry at about 1am and was getting bad cramps and feeling intermittently like I needed to poop badly. When I went to the toilet I got a few large clear jelly blobs in my discharge. Finally slept at about 4am but remember waking up for the poop sensation several times. Just taking it easy today but glad I have a ob appointment tomorrow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (05-06-2014),Team panda  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. I feel really good despite everything and trying not to have my own pity party.

Panda, I got my Ob a Chocogram (he was also my FS). Yes we pay a lot, but we are so in debt to these wonderful people.

L gets windy and she's soooo hard to burp. Dh is really good at it, I'm guessing it's his big hands.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 05-06-2014 at 14:36.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay berra!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Abi is another windy baby. I think they all are by the sounds of it. Sometimes I struggle to get burps and have to move her in lots of different positions to get one.
    She's been sleeping really well at night and hardly at all during the day. A real catnapper! I'm not complaining about the night sleeps but finding it a bit tricky to pack. We move states on Monday!!! DH got me a business class flight as I'm doing it alone with Abi and he's driving down. Any tips for flying with bubs?

Berra!!! That sounds like it's about to kick off there! Drink and eat while you can to sustain your energy. And remind yourself how lucky you are when it starts to hurt, that's what worked for me. Almost there!! Yay!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I'm not sure how its going, a very non eventful day. No more mucus plug (if that is what it was), only more bowel pressure. Not taking chances and started movicol today not sure if I want it to get going as I'm positive bub is still breach... But at least if it does I know he is ready to come out and meet us which is a nice thought

That's exciting about the move lotsa! Enjoy that business flight and make sure you share how it goes and what worked for you, I'd love to be able to holiday with bubs

Ngaiz- chocogram sounds like a great idea- that was really funny as auto correct just changed that to choc organ... Don't know what FS/ob would make of that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots - feed during take off and landing as it helps with the pressure in their ears. Otherwise my DS slept the whole time!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another bubs with bad wind. Sometimes I am burping him for 30mins to make sure it's all out. If I don't then he just won't settle. Might have to investigate these drops Bedlover. Thanks for the tip.

I sent something similar Ngaiz to all the midwives at the freemasons who where just unbelievable- a choc bouquet. I have been slack with my ob and FS though. Must get onto it. I wanted to do something special for my ob but was really stuck with what as he must get so much stuff from people. Any ideas?

Good luck getting everything ready for your move Lots. Nice DH to upgrade you.

Hope everything is good Berra...sounds promising!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-06-2014),Team panda  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra it sounds like it's your time! Good luck!
    Yes I think all babies are windy, mine regurgitates a lot to now. Is that because I'm not burping her long enough. I'm very impatient with it, especially during night feeds.
    during the day I'm having a lot of trouble getting her to sleep and last night she was in quite a state at 11pm. Mind you she hadn't slept properly all day. At one stage I put her down at 5 pm and she was still open eyed an hour later, (then before you know it it's time for her next feed). I need to get her into a better routine and have set my alarm for 8am every morning. I'm going to do the Save our Sleep routine where they have their first feed every morning at same time. Otherwise I am contemplating sleep school. Getting her to settle during the day is so hard and if I need to go out in the car it seems to muck her up completely. For some reason I have a very high wired baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda mine won't settle during the day either! I try to put her down and like you said she's awake for most of the time then it's her next feed. She is a real cat napper. Yesterday get biggest sleep during the day was 35 mins!
    At night I can put her down with her eyes open and she's asleep for hours.
    And I'm getting lots of regurgitating too. I don't know what that's from either.
    Her constant "awake-ness" is making it hard to pack. But not complaining about getting some sleep at night! 😁
    She's 7 weeks today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsa oh it's so good to hear that someone is in the same boat as me. Last night she did one 4.45 hour block and then a 3 hour block. I set my alarm for 8 this morning and we're feeding now. Will do this every morning from now on. Like you most nights she will go down without a fight but last night she was inconsolable so the only way I could settle her in the end was to give her another boob. This has happened a few times now and I want to control it better. It's like a ticking time bomb.