Closed Thread
Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KJ and welcome baby Lennon.

Ngaiz hope your ultrasound went ok and things start to improve for you.

Mmm constipation not some thing I have had and I hope I don't.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huge congrats KJ and welcome to little Lennon! Hope you are feeling well!

Hope STC's birth went well also, can't wait to hear about her little surprise!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your wound Ngaiz. Fingers crossed that your ultrasound goes well. I had never really thought of how much trouble c section incisions could cause until I've heard of what some of you ladies have been through, poor thing!

I have been told by others to make sure you accept any offers of stool softeners when in hospital regardless of what type of birth you have, going to the toilet after having stitches anywhere wouldn't be pleasant! Hopefully you don't go through anything too bad, Berra!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley- well said ! I have had a 4 th degree tear with dd and csection with bub and in both cases didnt go til day 4. But because I was vigilant this time around I must say it was bearable. However with dd having all those stitches down there i screamed very loud when it finally happened as I hung on to the rail!

Berra - I had Coloxyl with Senna tablets. It acts as a dual action ! Not only softens but makes the stool move! However in my case I was given only Coloxyl cause the pharmacy ran out of Senna but in substitute was given Movicol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Catlover. Welcome baby Stephanie. Hope you are recovering well.

Congratulations KJ on baby Lennon. Looking forward to hearing all about your experience.

Oh Ngaiz you have had a tough time lately haven't you?i hope you feel better soon. Good that you got checked out too as better safe than sorry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KJ and welcome baby Lennon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay KJ! Congrats on baby Lennon!!

Ngaiz- good luck with the ultrasound. Hopefully all will be sorted out soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the nurserys ladies... I wish I was that creative to make the mobiles.. They look great

Congrats KJ on the arrival of Lennon! Enjoy being a mummy!

Ngaiz sorry to hear about your infection.. Hope it clears up ASAP.. You've had a rough trot and I hope this is the last of it for you!

Berra I was the same when I had my lap.. It was seriously the worst ever! I didn't realise I would react like that and wasn't prepared.. With the c section, I started taking movicol beforehand (almost a week before) and then continued once I had the c section. It was much better but I was still a bit constipated.. I think it's a combination of the anaesthetic and pain killers that does it to me

Any other Bubs having lots of wind? My dd has it and you can tell she's in pain I've bought infants friend to help. Not sure if it's something I'm eating but everything is healthy and I'm not having anything spicy... Seeing lactation nurse tomorrow so will see what she says..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations KJ! Enjoy this special time with your little man Lennon.
    Ngaiz sorry to hear you've been having problems with the incision. It just makes you realise that we can't get ahead of ourselves and jump into doing things when our bodies aren't physically ready yet, even though we may feel alright. I've tried to be careful but there have been times where I've thought I was ready and done abit more than I should have and the wound has felt quite tender. I hit 6 weeks this week. The wound seems to have healed well. Having 6 week check up Friday. I was planning to bake some things for my obstetrician as a thank you.but really, who has the time?! So think It will be a thank you card and picture. I know we pay an arm and a leg for their services but he was so calm and wonderful throughout my pregnancy when I was so anxious and neurotic at times. Funnily enough feel more indebted to him than my fs. Which reminds me have to send fs a thank you card too. Has everyone done this already?
    regarding constipation I drank a bottle of prune juice and pear juice the 2 days before going in. I also drank that sugary syrup that was given me everyday in hospital. I finally went to toilet. 4 days after the procedure.
    JJ I bought infacol for my little one, the last week she has been screaming and crying a lot late afternoon. There has been a lot of wind to and she grunts a lot when she pushes out her number twos.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-06-2014),JJTiger  (05-06-2014),KJ35  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda - yes it's always late afternoon and evening when she suffers the most with wind Funny you mention the thank you cards.. I'm starting to send mine out today and Bubs is 6 weeks next week... I'm too sending them to my OB and FS .. I know it's their job but they both did a great job bringing DD into the world. I ordered mine online thru snapfish if anyone is looking for ideas.. I think they were only 70 cents each including plain white envelopes.
    Last edited by JJTiger; 05-06-2014 at 11:50.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-06-2014),Team panda  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Remy gets a lot of wind too and seems to struggle pooing, but I think most babies do!
    With DS we used Infants friend and it was AWESOME! I would never leave the house without it and had spare bottles in the house at all times!!
    So far we haven't had to use anything for Remy but I did consider getting some infants friend the other day. I think with these things different things work for different babies so if you're not getting results with one, try something else. Also make sure bub is upright for at least 5 mins after a feed to burp, even if they have done big burps already.
    Like everything, this phase will pass! X

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (05-06-2014),Team panda  (06-06-2014)