Closed Thread
Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    ROUGH couple of days.

Need sleep, wine and a massage.....
    Would love a massage myself! Except that I wldnt even be able to lie down on the bed! My last two post birth I had mum n grandma and massaged for couple of weeks everyday! I really miss that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    ROUGH couple of days.

Need sleep, wine and a massage.....
    With you on that Bedlover!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im up for :beer: !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a massage today - thoroughly recommend getting one ladies! Was a little uncomfortable laying on the boobies, but definitely worth it for the relief after all that feeding. It was just one of those 20 min shopping centre deals, but worth every minute

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It'll be nice sharing a 'birth'day with you KJ. From memory our stories are similar that we lost a twin early this pregnancy too. Bitter sweet but so exciting to meet this new little human next week..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stc76 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you ladies start getting some sleep soon.

Yes they are similar it's abit surreal we'll be meeting our little miracles on the same day, after such a hard start to our pregnancy we will finally get to hold our little ones looking forward hearing your news and seeing a pic...I have to work out how to post a pic on here! It's going to go so fast now, this time next week I should be in recovery and you'll be arriving at the hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting, we'll be locking in two babies in one day very soon! Enjoy your last days of preparation and relaxation ladies. xx

So I got the Wonder Weeks book in the post that my friend sent me last night and it came at a perfect time. For me I enjoyed reading why Abigail was crying and clingy and even more importantly that it was going to come to an end. As a new parent I like having something that reminds me that the changes in my daughter aren't necessarily caused by me and can't always be completely fixed by me.

I'm planning on having it there as a but if a reference guide during tricky times. It talks about the developmental stages and some of the tricky behaviour that comes with it. As well as games/activities to support the new developments.
    A good read if you like that sort if stuff.
    I'm a teach so it's kinda up my alley.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover I'm with you!! It's 1040am and the three of us are still in bed exhausted. (yes Mia is laying next to me, I gave up on the bassinette at 7am)

Excuse my exhausted long vent! Lol

We had the toughest night and Mia didn't really sleep till 5 am for 2 hours straight.

I don't know what happened last night as she's been sleeping 3-4 hours straight every night and once even 5 hours!!

Last night she was eating for the 3 of us, I couldn't keep up! I fed her but she only sucked for 10mins and wasn't latched on properly so was hurting me. I then gave her 70mls of expressed milk and she was still hungry so gave her another 40 mls.. She was still starving.. I ended up feeding her again and she sucked on and off for almost 20 minutes.. She burped but would not settle all night

We were supposed to go to a lunch today and have cancelled..

Yes sleep, wine and massage sounds perfect to me..lol Don't think I mentioned my back has been killing me and giving me headaches too

Sorry, I had to let it out!

Hope everyone is ok.. I haven't had a chance to read all the posts.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJTiger View Post
    Bedlover I'm with you!! It's 1040am and the three of us are still in bed exhausted
    If only we had that luxury - DS has us all up and on the go by 7.30am!!

DH and I have resorted to turning on each other and had a massive fight last night. We are both tired and stressed by both kids being challenging. Nothing a bit of peace and quite - and 12 hours sleep - wouldn't fix though!! Think DH is looking forward to going back to work for a break!!

Eta: oh, and then DH spent this morning telling me about how tired he was and how badly he slept last night!! He has gotten up to Remy at night maybe 3 times max since she was born!! I nearly smashed my coffee cup over his head but quite frankly didn't have the energy and knew I would just have to clean up the blood and coffee later.

Instead I just stared at him with a bewildered look on my face. In typical man fashion he missed the subtlety and carried on explaining how he heard Remy wake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep - he didn't get out of bed to help though and nor did he hear her the other 2 times I got up to her before that!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH
    Last edited by bedlover; 28-05-2014 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the post JJ and Bedlover. Makes me feel better about my lack of sleep. I just keep reminding myself it is temporary. Hope your days improve. X